An Annoying Interruption

Roman continuing hugging the small figure until he stopped shaking. "You good flo-", He noticed Patton's expression, "Fabulous... father.. figure?"

      Patton just giggled at the terrible save. A sound that made Roman feel  a lot better.

    "Cmon Pat, you've had a severely rough day and it's only ten in the morning! We need to go watch a disney movie or something", He said with a flourish.

     Patton looked up and beamed. "That does sound fu-", Patton couldn't finish his sentence before being dragged to the couch.

    Roman sat down and watched as Patton grabbed Snow White and put it in the DvD player. He wanted to know what went down with Patton and Deceit but he didn't want to bring up bad news.

    Patton curled up under the blanket and the previews started to play, they never skipped them because they were super nostalgic.

   "Patton!", Logan rushed in suddenly, "I need your help for a predicament I've gotten myself in to"

    Patton looked over at Roman and he just nodded so Patton went to help Logan.

   The pencil Roman was holding ,to mark the movie off the list, snapped in his hand. He wanted his friend Patton to himself and apparently that's impossible. He decided to spy of them to hopefully fix his jealousy issues.

    He slowly tiptoed down the hallway towards Logan's room and peeked through the open doorway.

    Patton was cross-legged sorting books on the ground while Logan fixed the bookshelf. They were talking together and seemingly having a good time together.

    Roman was confused why this made him so angry. Patton was just his friend after all and naturally his friendly nature would bring more friends.

    Patton was his best friend, everyone else just got to borrow him.

    Logan was finished repairing the shelf and Patton was very unsuccessfully trying to put the books on the top shelf. Logan went behind Patton and put the books on the shelf himself, Patton laughing at his own shortness.

   Roman was seeing red and accidently sighed loudly. The duo heard him and Roman quickly hurried into the room next door, which happened to be Virgil's.

    Buzzfeed unsolved was playing on the tv and Virgil was playing with his spider, Phoenix.

   "What are you doing in my room??", Virgil said in alarm. Roman shifted on his feet trying to come up with an excuse.

   "I wanted to watch Buzzfeed unsolved with you..?", Roman said hesitantly.

   Virgil immediately clicked off the video. "Roman this is most definitely not your cup of tea, let me switch to something a little more... Princey", Virgil said with amusement.

     Roman just let out a really offended gasp but then stopped when he saw "Pirate Queen" in the title.

   "This is Ruining History, same people just more your speed", Virgil said as Roman sat on the bed.

    At the end of the video Roman and Virgil both seemed happy.

   "We stan our pirate lesbians!", They said in unison then laughed.

     Roman left towards the living room and sat down to finally watch Snow White with Patton.