Miracle in December ~ Kagakuro

A/N: It's been a while, awesome nerds!

I'm back after so long, but I can tell you I haven't been slacking off all this while. I was busy with national exams and when I was done with the exams, I worked on my Uta no Prince Sama stories [ please refer to my FF.net and AO3 if you're interested ] before making it back to KuroBas.

Let me kick this off with a 'Merry Christmas' to everyone reading this, whether you celebrate it or not.

I personally don't celebrate Christmas and in my country, you only get 2 types of weathers, sunny or rain, so there's no chance of seeing a real snow fall. But throughout the three days I spent writing this, it rained for more than 24 hours (thankfully it didn't flood where I live) and the weather was extremely cold by my country's standards, so it kinda gave me that winter-ish feel.

So, I hope you guys enjoy my KagaKuro Christmas special, and have a very, merry Christmas with all my love. Thank you for all the support you've shown me all this while.

Standard disclaimer applies [the usual I-do-not-own-KnB stuff]. Please excuse the lame plot flow, cheesy writing, possible grammar errors and spelling mistakes that you might find in here. Please read and take 30 seconds to review, let me know if it sucked.

Constructive criticism is sincerely welcomed!

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

Kagami Taiga x Kuroko Tetsuya

The morning sky was still dark and the streets where close to empty as the owner of the coffeehouse unlocked his doors and stepped into the shop to get out of the cold. He flipped on the light switch and turned on the heating before hanging the heavy winter coat he was wearing on the rack which he kept at the back of the store. As he tied the apron around his slender waist in a simple knot, the blue haired owner began to make preparations for the day ahead.

The other employees will only be arriving later but since he had an early class to attend at the university, so he had no choice but to arrive earlier than everyone else to get things done.

It was rather strange for the owner to do the preparations himself. The work of preparing the coffee grounds and heating the milk every morning probably didn't sound very interesting to others, but Kuroko never cared about all that, he actually liked doing all these things. The aroma of coffee, chocolate and milk filled the air as he worked and it was as good as drinking as drinking a shot of Espresso in the morning for him.

As he was measuring the coffee beans for the percolator, he heard the familiar 'clang' of the doorbell, signaling that someone else was coming in.

"Morning, Kuroko." Takao's cheerful voice greeted the moment he walked in.

"Good morning Takao-kun. You're earlier than usual today."

"Uh huh… Early class today, and with that Devil Kamijou too. He told me he'd kick me out if I walked in late one more time, and as you know, he'd really do it."

"Going to class on time is a student's responsibility."

"I know, but I was only a minute late and that's because the train got delayed by some stupid weather thing," Takao protested as he put on an apron identical to Kuroko's. "Too bad I can't use Misdirection like you, or else I wouldn't have gotten caught."

"Misdirection isn't supposed to be used like that Takao-kun."

"Ahh, but I saw you sneaking into Devil Kamijou's class last semester using Misdirection." Takao grinned at the other man.