Stay the night

Y/N:OK AND! THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR A YEAR NOW! AND NO ONE DARED TO TELL ME!"
I yelled while heading towards my door with the suitcases in my hands.
Chanyeol:Y/N please calm down!"
Y/N:Me? I Am calm! Now give me a break from you guys!"
He just sighed and nodded,I then was about to open my door when Chanyeol said
Chanyeol:You better stop vaping young lady"
Y/N:*laughs* You shouldn't be telling me that! *laughs*"
I then open my door and see a crying JIsung
Jisung:Noona please im sorry! Forgive me!"
I looked at him in disgust
Y/N:Who tf are you calling Noona? After all you did say im your cousin"
I said and smirked a little before slightly pushing Jisung out my way while he cried even harder but I kept going towards the door.
Chanyeol:Y/N wait!"
I turn around and put the suitcases down while putting the wax pen in my mouth and inhaling it.
Jisung:N-noona you smoke?!"
I ignored him and kept me eye's on Chanyeol.
Chanyeol:Where are you gonna stay?"
Y/N:Don't worry about it but here is my number"
I said and wrote down my number on a piece of paper I found beside me.
Jisung:*shocked* you have a phone?!"
I pulled out the phone Lee Know gave me and said
Y/N:Call me when somebody dies"
Then I grabbed my stuff and took off to the car,as I arrived to the car,I pulled out my phone and called the first contact I saw.
Y/N:Hey Minho?"
Minho:Hey Y/N,whats up?"
Y/N:H-hey I know this is gonna sound weird but can I spend the night at your house?"
Minho:Umm i don't know hold up,let me ask my mom!"
Y/N:Oh ok"
I said and got in the car after I got done putting the suitcases in the car and turning on the car.
Minho:She said ya"
Y/N:Oh ok! Is your dad also cool with it?"
The other line went silent for a minute before Minho spoke
Minho:Just come."
He said with a cold voice witch caught me off guard since I did nothing wrong,I then hear the beeping noise meaning the other line hanged up.The problem was,I don't know where he lives but then I heard a ding and checked it out.

Minho:) :The address is XXXXXXXXXX

I then quickly put the address in GoogleMaps and took off.
~15 minutes later~
I then arrived at his house and it was very pretty.

I then see a familiar car parked right beside me,but why would she be here? I then shrugged off all the thoughts and went in with only 1 suit case and left the rest in the car since im taking them tomorrow to school for the 1 week field trip,I the...

I then see a familiar car parked right beside me,but why would she be here? I then shrugged off all the thoughts and went in with only 1 suit case and left the rest in the car since im taking them tomorrow to school for the 1 week field trip,I then reached the front of the door and knock,a couple of minutes later a lady who looked around her 30's opened the door.
Women:Oh hello dear,what can I help you with?"
As I was about to speak I hear a voice coming from behind the lady.
Minho:Don't worry mom,she's the girl that I told you was gonna stay the night."

"