You promised

Y/N:Taeyong? You go to this school?"
Taeyong:Yes my sister also comes here"
Y/N:Who is your sister?"
Taeyong:CL"
My eyes kinda widden,but then again,I now understand.
Taeyong:And your boyfriend is my cousin"
Y/N:WHAT?!"
He just nodded and i yet again excused myself cause I couldn't hold in my pee.
I ran as fast as I could to the restroom.I did my buessniess and left.I then open the door to the restroom and was shocked when I see Minho standing right besides the door,he looked at me and gave me a smirk.
Minho:Lets go home princess,you promised me something and I waited for too long"
Before I could even say anything,Minho grabbed my wrist and took me to the car.
Y/N:We didn't even say bye tho"
Minho:Its okay,am sure they would understand"
He then opened the door for me and I got in,he ram towards his side and also got in and then he took off home.
Y/N:Wait what about Jisung?!"
Minho:Its fine,my cousin can take him home"
Y/N:You never told me CL and Taeyong are your cousins"
Minho:Well now you do-wait how do you know Taeyong?"
Y/N:*shrugs* it's a long story"
~5 minutes later~
We arrived and I opened my door and walked towards the front door,Minho came running and he opened the door since he had the keys and he slightly pushed me in and then locked the door.Once he locked the door,he turned and gave me a hungry kiss,I knew I was fucked when I kissed him back.
~Time skip after their little session~
Our clothes were everywhere,we managed to take ourselves to our bedroom so that was good.Minho is currently sleeping while I just put on one of his shirts,Its late at night and I wanna shower but I don't want to make noise.I just played with Minho's hair and started thinking to myself,"how did I end up with my bully? My bully fell in love with me" then I fell asleep.