Did you start?

Lee Know P.O.V
As she was gathering her suitcases an idea popped in my mind,I should tease her.
Y/N:I'll wait for you in the bus"
I then stood up and grabbed her wrist,I then see her face turn a little red,witch caused me to smirk,then another idea popped in my head.
Minho:Don't leave me,your the only 1 I have"
I then saw how her eye's widden and she turned even more red ,I then giggled and got my suitcases and left by myself,leaving a shocked Y/N behind me.
End Of Minho P.O.V
Y/N P.O.V
H-he- wow,can't believe I'm this red just because he grabbed my wrist,I then snap out of it when I hear.
Yuna:Bitch move out my way!"
My mood dropped so quickly, I then grab my suitcases,gave her a dirty look before leaving the plane.I then make my way towards where I see kids from my school and I ended up in front of the airport along with the other kids.
Teacher:23..24...25! All here!"
She yelled at the bus driver again and he opened the door for us and let us come in.As I was stepping into the bus I see Minho right at the front,I gave him a confused look and he just smiled at me and patted the seat besides him,I had no choice put to sit there.
Y/N:Why did you sit in the front?"
Minho:Because now we can get off first and explore Anaheim,California!"
I just nodded and rested my head back while thinking of what Jisung said and as I was in deep thoughts I feel something wet on my shoes,I look down and it looked red.My eyes immediately widden thinking it was my period but it was weird cause i felt it on my shoes and not my pants so then I pick up my foot and put it on top of the seat and touched it.
Minho:Did you start?"
I shook my head and was about to say something when the bus driver yelled "were going to your hotel now!" and he started the engine and took off then suddenly Yuna and her best friend Jimin said
Both of them:Its Jisung's blood! You should try it!"
I look at them with fire in my eyes,I then got up and chokehold both of them while asking
Y/N:Where is my brother?!"
No response so my grip on their neck tighten
Y/N:I asked you bitches where is my brother?!"
They were trying to get out of my grip but couldn't but eventually did due to someone pulling me back.
Minho:Calm down Y/N,it's okay"
He then started moving his finger into a circle motion on my back witch surprisingly calmed me down super quick.
I then was calmed and asked the 2 girls again.
Y/N:Where is my brother?"
Yuna:H-h-he i-is i-in the b-back"
She sounded so terrified and then as I was getting ready to go to the back,Minho pulled me down onto our seats and said.
Minho:Are you crazy?! What if the bus driver gets in a car accident?-"
Bus driver:I heard that"
Minho:My bad but Y/N,Your gonna go out flying out the window!"
I sighed and looked out the window witch was right besides Minho.
Y/N:Sorry but for someone you love,you would do anything for them."