The Past

He was shirtless and he only had a towel around his private part just how Minho did.But what caught my eyes were his tattoos,I envyed people with tattoos,not because their ugly or whatever but because I always wanted one,but I dont think i would be able to handle the pain.
Jessi:Y/N,you Still have a thing for tattoos,huh?"
I nodded and kept admiring his tattoos.
I then hear Minho clear his throat,and I quickly turned around facing Minho and apologized to both Jessi and Jay Park.I didn't even dare to look at Minho already knowing the glare he is giving me
Minho:We will wait for you guys outside your dorm"
Jessi:Good idea"
He then grabbed my wrist and took me out.
Y/N:Ouch Minho! Let's go! It hurts!'
I whined from the pain he was causing due to holding my wrist to hard.
Minho:Why did you do that?!"
He asked while I took a seat across from Jessi and Jay Park dorm.
Y/N:I'm sorry I just have a thing for tattoos,but I never had the balls to get one so I admire then from afar and,,,that was the first time I saw some up close"
I explained with a soft voice,I then looked down and a hair strand from the front came down with me.I then see Minho's hand so I flinched.
End Of Y/N P.O.V
Minho P.O.V
I felt bad and stupid at the same time,did I go to hard on her? I then see her head going down along with her hair strands so I was going to move them away when suddenly she flinched,it took me a while to understand why she flinched but then it hit me. I looked at her and she looked back at me with tears coming from her eyes,I quickly pulled her into a hug.
Minho:I will never hit you again,I promise"
I then heard her sniff and so I just rubbed her back until she was calm.
A couple of minutes later she calmed down and Jessi and Jay Park came out their dorm.
Jessi:What happen? Minho did you hit her?!"
She yelled at me and Y/N just shook her head while taking deep breathes.
Jessi:So then what happen?!"
Y/N;*sniff* I-I thought he was going t-to slap me.......the past suddenly came to mind"
End Of Lee Know P.O.V
Y/N P.O.V
I then put my hand on my head to try and get those bad memories out of my head.
Jay Park:Should we start heading towards the restaurant?"
Y/N:Yeah"
I said and got up a long with the help of Minho.We then started walking towards the elevator.,....Minho just had his arm over me while keeping quite.