syk your chainia/ Saichania Struggle!

Holly was practising her magic in the dining room whilst the rest of D team were playing. Professor young was not pleased with her improv holiday and was making her work double time.

She had been in here for 3 hours already, professor young was teaching her the power of meditation.

Her emotions controlled when and how her magic was used which means if you control your emotions you could control your magic.

She had spoken to the professor about freezing during her dino fight so he was teaching her how to use that fear.

"Your not focused"

"I'm trying, its just we've been at this for hours now, can't we take a break"

Professor young sighed. But nodded "if you are going to insist on rescueing dinosaurs then you need to gain control of your magic" holly nodded as she sat on her mat with a drink I her hand.

"I hear your dad is in London for the week?"

"Yeah, he should land around lunch time"

"Have you spoken to them about school? The government is getting restless."

"Can't I just keep doing what I'm doing "

"Your not careful with your magic, going to school will help you see how others use it"

"Fine I will look into a few schools, but ive already looked at reviews for hogwarts, its not going to be that one"

The professor nodded "fair enough, now shall we get back to the lesson"

After another 2 hours and holly had control of her magic enough to do transfiguration, a couple handy house hold spells and charms and cast a few defensive spells.

Professor let her have the rest of the day whilst he went to who knows where.

Holly joined the boys and zoe in the back garden to she could tell ace was upset by the fact he was hiding behind max and was chattering.

Seeing an angry rex stood in front of max with his back to her, holly frowned.

She put a calmed hand on rex's shoulder and walked round to behind max to pick ace up.

" come on rex he looks really sorry, maybe you should just let it go"

Ace snuggled in her arms untill sparrow landed on her shoulder and picked at him "why are you mad at ace?"

"He ruined my brand new, collectable dinosaur book"

"So, why have a dino book, which I know you have hundreds of, when you have a real life dinosaur"

"Because i spent all the allowance I had saved up to get it, then ace ruined it by stampeding all over it with muddy paws. And then he licked them"

Ace and sparrow and Paris were normally so helpful.

"So your saying you dino made a mess and tried to clean it up. Rex let me see your book"

Rex sighed and went in and got his book when he presented it in front of her she scoffed at him. The damage wasn't that bad, sure it wouldn't have been in mint condition but to have ago at ace when the poor thing didn't know better.

Holly waved her hand over the book and it appeared good as new, no crumpled or dirty pages and it was now perfectly dry.

"There, a perfect book, now leave ace alone " she shoved the book at rex who winced at the coldness from holly.

Then they were alerted to a dinosaur being in London and the group rushed to the lab.

Ace stuck with holly and away from rex which annoyed him to no end but one glare from holly had rex backing away with hands in surrender position.