Chapter 1: A Crush?

Maya's POV:

Me and the Girls are walking around town, then we spot...
"Hey!" Natalie shouts.
He dosent look back, but does stop walking, his hands are in his pockets.
"What are you doing here?!" Natalie shouts.
This time he looks back, he seems surprised seeing Natalie.
"Hi Ira." Rachel smiles and waves. Ira's face turns red and starts sweating.
Rachel gasps with worry and runs up to him, she puts her hand on his forehead.
"U-Uh, wh-what are you doing?" Ira asks.
"Your very hot and your sweating a lot, are you feeling okay?" She asks.
He dosent respond, but I do notice his face is getting redder by the second.
"I-I'm fine." Ira says and moves her hand. He looks at Dina.
"Relax, I'm here to clear my head. I dont want any trouble, just going for a walk." He says and turns away from us, he takes another looks at Rachel again and turns a little red...
"Does he have a crush on her?" I think.
He looks surprised and then angry, he starts walking away turning to take on final look at Rachel, shes smiling at him sadly, his eyes seem to widen slightly as he breaks into a run.

--------------------------------------------------

Ira's POV:

I don't get it, I clench my fists, and grind my teeth.
"Why did she help me?" I wonder in my thoughts.
"Why the long face little buddy?" Bel asks.
"I'm fine! And dont call me
'Little Buddy' you know how much I hate it!" I snap at him.
"Okay, sure, just do me a favor and don't take your anger out on me." He says.
I growl angrily.
"So, hows your little Girlfriend?" Marmo asks.
"What?" I ask.
"Glitter Diamond obliviously." She says. I blush to what I'm pretty sure is a new shade of red.
"So you do like her?" Bel teases.
"Oh shut up!" I shout, I flash to Earth to try and clear my head.
"No, I don't like her, I'm just confused after she saved me." I tell myself. But i cant help but feel it isnt true.
"Hey!" A familiar voice shouts behind me.
"What are you doing here?!" The same voice shouts, I look back to see the Glitter Force, they haven't transformed.
The girl who was shouting Glitter Ace.
"Wow shes young..." I think surprised.
"Hi Ira." Glitter Diamond smiles and waves. I feel my heartbeat speed up.
"Ugh! Shes the enemy! Stop crushing over the girl!" I mentally scold myself.
She gasps, she seems a little worried.
She runs up to me and feels my forehead.
I gasp slightly.
"U-Uh, wh-what are you doing?" I ask her.
"Your very hot and your sweating a lot, are you feeling okay?" Glitter Diamond asks.
I don't respond, I can feel my face get hotter by the second.
I move her hand.
"I-I'm fine." I say.
I notice Glitter Ace is holding winged baby what's her name tightly, I remember she uses that thing to transform.
"Relax, I'm here to clear my head. I dont want any trouble, just going for a walk." I say and turn away, I take one last glance at Glitter Diamond, I can't help but blush slightly.
Shes kinda cute...
"Ugh! Why am I thinking these things!" I think angrily. I need to get away from these girls. I start walking away, look back, Glitter Diamond is still smiling sadly at me, my eyes widen and I break into a run.