Wh-What?

The Glitter Force gasped. What just happened?! Did he pass out? Is he okay? Diamond ran over to him and grabbed his shoulders. Shaking him trying to get him to wake him up. 'Ira? Ira!'

He wouldn't budge, his eyes remained closed, a slight pain on his face. It looked like his veins were turning pink? A very light pink that was barely noticeable. But if you looked closely, you could see it changing rapidly.

'I think... I think the Glitter Force Heart Shot purified him...'

'Wait what? Mercenares can't be purified! That's not possible!' Makenzie yelled.

'Spade is right, it's not possible for a Mercenare to be purified. But you can give them pure energy if you hit their heart. It will gravely weaken them, as dark hearts can't handle it.' Ace explained.

'Will he be okay?' Rachel worried.

'He should be, Heart's shot shouldn't have nearly enough power for his body to die from it. Ira's been alive for hundreds of years. His body has accumulated much more dark energy than any of us could purify in just one shot. He'll be out for a while but his dark energy should recover naturally.' Ace pat her shoulder lightly and smiled.

Rachel smiled, 'That's good.'

'We should take him to my place!' Maya exclaimed, she sounded excited. 'Y'know so he can rest and recover!'

Rachel stayed in her Glitter Form so that she could carry Ira easily, 'Good idea, but are you sure you want to?'

'I wouldn't have offered if I wasn't sure! Come on!'

The other's transformed back, and they ran to Maya's house, where Rachel untransformed.

Maya helped Rachel carry Ira inside and laid him down on a booth. 'Oh?' Maya's dad looked from the pan full of scrambled eggs, 'Is that Ira?'

'Yeah! He... He uh... He passed out! And we brought him here to recover! Until he feels better!' Maya explained.

'I see, sounds like he was dehydrated. Maybe he go too much sun?'

'Yeah! We we're just gonna let him rest, let him wake up, then maybe get him some food!'

'Alright, well, maybe we could get some ice on him.'

'Yeah we'll do that!'

Rachel got some ice on him, and Natalie took off his jacket. They pretended he just overheated and let everyone believe that.

Ira twitched and groaned, mumbling something in his sleep. He seemed... Stressed, even in his sleep. Rachel looked at him sympathetically, she wanted him to feel at peace. But granted, he was just shot with pure energy, and he thrived off pure dark matter.

'He'll be fine Rachel.' Maya reassured.

She nodded, 'I know. But, really, I'm worried.' She said, 'Really... Really worried.'