𝐨𝐧𝐞

*beep beep*
6 AM
It was another morning that I had to wake up for school. It was the first day of senior year. I got up from bed and made my way to the bathroom that's on my bedroom. When I was done with my shower I walked to my closet with a towel around me so I can get the clothes I was wearing today. Normally my school uses uniforms but since its the first day they let us wear whatever we want as long as it doesn't break the dress code. When I was done I picked this:

 When I was done I picked this:

(ignore the glasses and bag)

Maybe by the way I dress you think I'm popular and guess what... I'm not. I am actually the NERD of the school. My scores have always been the best of the best and I get along with the teachers. So for everybody even tho I changed my way of dressing (which I do not regret) and my body has had a big change I'm still the nerd but I actually don't care.

What I do care about it's the way my parents act when I'm with a boy. They told me that I couldn't have a boyfriend until I was 35, no joke. My family is a well known family because of its companies around  the world. So there you have an insider of my life and what it's like.

Now that I've finished getting ready I'm heading out to school with Henry, my personal driver that my parents hired because they think that I'm going to meet with someone on my way to school. Oh btw my name's Kiara.

~~~~~~~~~~
Here's the first chapter of my first English story 'Bandido'. I'm going to continue with this story once I finish 'Amor por Error' (my other story).

If you have any opinions or constructive criticism you can comment or inbox me.

This story is gonna have some like from the song "Bandido" by Anuel AA and Mariah. The title is based on the song too.

I'm really looking forward to this story.

❤️❤️