𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

KIARA'S POV:

It's been two weeks since Richard and I are in a secret relationship and I've really grown to care about him. My parents always made it seem like boys my age were bad and rebels but they aren't. Even if some are players they can be sweet for example Zabdiel, he's a player but he's nice. Talking about Zab, he has become very jealous when it comes to me, even with the guys. I don't mind because after all he is my best friend.

...

Today Richard is coming to spend the night because my parents are coming home again tomorrow at night. This is the first time we're sleeping on the same bed. It's okay for him to stay cause the only person that actually knows we're dating is Gloria. She has authorized me for him to come whenever he wants and I discovered that Gloria worked for Richard's family for a long time before my family so she's like family to him.

...

"Hey babe" he said closing the door behind him with a bag on his hands

"Hola mi amor" I kissed his cheek

"Hola mi niño, tienes hambre?" Said Gloria hugging him

"Yes!!" He said exited

"Well good cause I made mangú for you two"

"You remembered!! My favorite! You are the best Gloria" he said kissing her cheek and taking my hand to pull me into the dinning room

"Here are your plates" said Gloria putting the plates down in front of us

"This is delicious " said my boyfriend with a mouth full of food

"Yashel don't eat and talk at the same time" I said and after that I ate

...

It is now 10:00 pm and richard and I are cuddling while watching a movie which is really cute. We kiss here and there. He tries to make it a make out but I'm into this movie so I didn't let him.

...

I woke up unable to move because Richard's arm was in my waist holding my back close to his chest. I moved a bit and felt his friend on my ass. Couldn't this one control himself? I turned around to face him and started waking him up.

"Just five more minutes mom" he groaned

"Richard it's not your mom"

"Oh ok"

"Wake your ass up!!" I said removing his arm from my waist and getting up

"Oh it's you babe" he opened his eyes and smiled "is this how you're gonna wake me up when we're married?" I blushed at the fact that he's thinking about marriage already "you look cute when you blush" he said cupping my face and kissing my forehead "let me brush my teeth so I can give you a proper good morning kiss" he stood up and looked down to his problem "I'm sorry, must've had a dream about you in your sexy school uniform he said winking at me. He had mentioned before how he loved to see me in the school uniform. He locked himself in the bathroom.

"Mi amor I'm going to take a shower too because of this" he shouted from inside

"Ok, I'm making breakfast baby" I shouted walking out of my room. Gloria was gone already since my parents were going to get here today at night.

I started cheffing it up making some waffles and bacon. After u was done i cut some fruit and put them on top of the waffles.

A little later Richard came down without a t-shirt and some sweats. His body is so addicting to watch. I don't know if I told you guys but the red hair and tattoos look so hot in him. I remember saying to myself if I got a boyfriend he will not have tattoos or piercings or weird hair colors and here I am today dating a guy with all of those.

"I didn't know you cooked" he said grabbing his plate.

"Well, now you know" I said grabbing my plate too

We made our way to the patio and sat on some seats that were there to chill and eat.

"You know... I never thought I will be with you this fast" he confessed

"Well you got it, Camacho"

...

Richard was now leaving because approximately in two hours my parents are getting here.

"Bye babe, te quiero" i said giving him a peck

"Adios hermosa, también te quiero" he said getting out of the house

The real hiding shit will start now with my parents here. I'm gonna miss him here. I wish they had another trip.

...

"Hey mom hey dad" I said hugging them both

"Hi honey, how are you?" My mom said

"Good" was all I said

"How is school" my dad asked

"Perfect, my grades are all perfect" I answered. I was telling the truth

"Great...oh I almost forgot! How's the tutoring your giving?" My mom said exited

"It's great! I thought they were dumb but they just need help with some skills" I responded

"And what have you been up to?" She asked. I told her everything leaving out the fact that I had a boyfriend and my only friends are so guys. Basically I told her all I've been doing is studying.

"That nice honey" she smiled

I got a text and guess who it was from? You got it right...Richard.

Yashel🙄❤️
Hey baby, I know you probably are with your parents right now but goodnight ,mami 😍

I smiled at my phone.

"What are you smiling at?" My dad asked me

"Oh! Nothing, just got an A at a project"

"That's a good reason to celebrate" my dad said taking out the wine obviously for my mom and him

"I toast for the fact that we don't keep secrets from each other in this family and that we are united" mom said and drank wine. Yeah you got some of that wrong

"Me too" my dad did the same

"Cheers" they said at the same time drank more wine.