𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐭𝐰𝐨

ZABDIEL'S POV:

Hola Gente! It was time you heard from me. Can you make me a promise and not tell Kiara or Richard what is about to tell you? Ok.

I'm absolutely heartbroken about the breakup between me and Kiara but as long as I know, she's happy. I was already in love with her. Only a month in of dating. But I do get that you can't force love. I've also been talking to a girl. Nothing really serious. It's Alexia Castillo, the cheerleaders captain. I've talked to her in the past and she's nice, not like Kiara but nice.

~~~~~~

Today we are all going to different places and Rich and Kiara are staying. Let's hope I'm not gonna be a tio twice in a year. Chri, Joel and I decided to go ice skating together instead of going to places alone.

We got to the skating place. I got off from our Uber and Joel and Chris did the same then we got inside. After figuring out how many time we were gonna skate (which we decided 30 minutes was more than enough) we went to take the skates.

*skip the skating*

"That was fun!" Christopher said getting off of the ice skating rink.

"Diablo eso estuvo duro" Joel said sitting and taking his skates off

"Papi we should do this more often" I said. We really had a great time even though it was just 30 minutes.

..

Christopher suggested we went to a café to eat something and we all agreed on that so we're here.

"Tengo hambre!" Christopher said entering the place

"Eso es siempre" Joel said laughing

"Es verdad loco" i said

We sat and a little later the waiter came and picked our order. Then we began to talk about what I didn't wanna talk about.

"Zab how are you after the breakup?" Chris asked

"Man, de verdad que duele porque yo la amo como más que una amiga pero es mejor verla con alguien que ella ama a verla with someone who she feels just comfortable with" I confessed. It's the first time i talk to them about my feeling on this. It feels good to talk to people.

"Sabes que si quieres hablar estoy contigo" Joel said patting my shoulder.

"Let's drop the topic cause you're gonna make me cry like a pendejo in front of all of these people" I said shaking my body

...

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 ꨄ

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫

This chapter is short 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐙𝐚𝐛𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕 but next one is gonna be a good fluff moment 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐊𝐢𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝

Richard's POV is next😉