Sebastian x NekoReader ☁️

*sigh* Okay! Let's do this! I will try and update as much as I can but I am VeRy Busy...somehow? Anyway! This is alllll floof! Reader is gender neutral! Enjoy !
~~~~~~
Your P.O.V
Daily chores in the phantomhive house....Keepin Mey-Rin from spilling and breaking things and Bard from destroying and catching the kitchen on fire...Checking on Finny to make sure everything in the garden is taken care of...Not a very eventful day...Well other than the fact that the hot demon butler has been acting strange all day.
By weird I mean he has tried to pet me and talk to me like I'm an actual cat...Yes I'm a neko...Don't laugh at me.
As I was in the kitchen making the young master some Earl Grey when I felt a pair of eyes watching me. I knew it was that stupid demon...welp let's see if he actually talks and not stalks.
(Hehe...I'm stupid)
"Hello Sebastian how can I help you?" I asked as I could hear him walk closer. He leaned over me shoulder and said " Nothing really Miss (Y/n). Just came to let you know that the young master is asleep with (M/N)."
(Maids Name. I do not ship Ciel and Lizzy...Ew...Dont hate plez)
"Ah well thank you. I was preparing tea for him but I guess it can wait" I responded and started to turn around...only to come face to face with pale and red. "AH! SEBASTIAN BACK UP!" I shouted somewhat quite.
"I am sorry but I cannot help if you look so beautiful my dear"
I felt my face immediately heat up...*DID HE CALL ME BEAUTIFUL?!*
"Oh my, Your all red are you sick my dear?" He asked putting a hand on my forehead. My blush only worsened.
"Nono! I am alright!" I said, panicked. I walked around him and headed out towards the library to dust. But I realized Sebastian was following me. *he must want something -_-* I thought. As I began dusting the shelves I could feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of my head. "Sebastian, it is impolite to stare at someone." I said not facing the red eyed demon.  "My apologies for staring but you are just so very elegant today...I cant help myself" he said. "I just love you....Way to much to take my eyes off of you~"