Pinky

"How much further is it?" Kanuto asked, as he was walking with the other dogs. They were all wearing silver space suits for dogs, but Kanuto had a weird puffy pink afro wig on and was wearing hot pink sunglasses.
"Not far if we were skateboarding." Vostok said. Suddenly everyone yelped because Kanuto bumped into them while walking.
"Keep the noise down you guys, hush up!" Laika said.
"Look, we're nearly there. Pinky usually hangs out in that clearing there. Behind the rocks. And that's the only way to get to the spaceship. Right Yuri???" she asked Kanuto. He nodded.
"It's time to do your stuff."
So, Kanuto started walking towards where Pinky hung out at. He peeked, and he saw a really huge pink sheep. Everything on her was pink, except for her eyes, which were grey.
"Wow! That thing's enormous!" Kanuto said.
"You have good powers of observation." Laika said. "But- uh.." Kanuto said.
"You're not chickening out, are you, Yuri? Not you!" said Laika.
"Uh- okay. Let's go." Kanuto said, walking fully into the alley that Pinky hung out at.
Everyone watched him, and he was completely walking towards Pinky.
"Hey! Do you want to play hide and seek, you big lump of lard?" Kanuto asked, getting Pinky's attention.
"Grrrr!!!! Come on, you big poker!!!!!! It's party time!!!!!!!" Kanuto said, making Pinky smile evilly. He yelped, and she started chasing him down, growling.
"He's done it! He's distracted her!" Laika said. The 3 dogs started running towards the hill.
"Faster! Faster!"
Pinky was still chasing Kanuto down.
"I've got to find a way to deactivate her." Kanuto said, running.
"Stop!" he called, trying to find the password.
"Halt!"
"Peace, love! Dove! May day!"
She still chased him. He looked over, and he ran into the grass, running in a cave. He ducked in it, and Pinky ran over to it. She sniffed it, and then roared.
"Wow! Even her nose hairs are pink.." Kanuto whispered.
"Wait.. Nose hairs!"
He walked over to Pinky, and yanked a hair out of her nose which made her screech loudly.
She looked over to the rocket, and she ran over to it, about to kill the other dogs.
"Maybe i can't deactivate her, but at least she's moved out of the way!" Kanuto said, throwing the nose hair away.
"Oh no, she's breaking free!" he shook off the wig and sunglasses, and then started running after her. As she ran towards the rocket, Kanuto jumped onto her and started trying to deactivate her again
"Stop! Halt!" he yelled.
"Get moving! She's coming! Faster, faster!" Laika told the other 2 dogs. They pressed even more buttons on the rocket, trying to get it to open.
"Pajamas! Sweetie! Coconut!" Kanuto yelled.
"Faster! She's catching up, she's nearly here!" Laika said to Jhonny and Vostok. "Pink! Sheep! Smelly feet! Rollerblades! The train! Bill! Swell! Glastonbury Hill!!" Kanuto yelled again. "No, no, no, no!!" Laika said. "Is it open?!"
It turns out, they finally got the rocket open. Pinky finally got to the rocket, but Laika, Jhonny, and Vostok were already inside.
"Calm down, calm down! Gently, now! Take it easy!" Kanuto yelled again. Pinky was mad, and she tried reaching for him behind her back. But he bit her, and she screeched. She reached for him again, growling, but couldn't get him.
"Launch! Now!!!!" Kanuto called.
"We're not leaving, without you!" Laika said. "START THE COUNTDOWN!!!!!" Kanuto called again. "Do it!!!"
Pinky was still struggling to get him, and eventually as she was trying to get him, she stumbled backwards and fell off of the edge of the hill, throwing Kanuto.. AND Misfortune out of her!
They both fell on the grass, grunting.
Laika, Jhonny, and Vostok climbed into their chairs in the rocket, and a woman's voice was greeting them, telling them how long the flight will be, which was 3 and a half hours. Then, cranes dropped space helmets on their heads, preparing them.
"Ugh.. What was that?" Misfortune asked, getting up. Suddenly Pinky was climbing back up the hill, and Laika noticed.
"Yuri! Yuri! Quick! Yuri, hurry up!" Laika said, before running inside the rocket.
Kanuto was about to run inside of it, but Pinky grabbed him by the ear and kept staring at him.
Blackie jumped off of the cablecar zipper, and jumped onto the hill.
"What's happening?!" Misfortune asked.
"What??? Another one?" Blackie said, confused. She noticed Pinky holding Kanuto, and she decided to speak up.
"Hey, you! Yes you! Don't you dare mess with that dog!" Blackie said.
"Blackie! You came back to save me!" Kanuto said. "Hey, what else is a girl supposed to do?" Blackie asked. Pinky stared at her, and then dropped Kanuto, before slamming her hoove on the ground, making Misfortune and Blackie jump away. They both walked backwards, as Pinky was walking towards them.
"Nine, eight.." Vostok counted down. "You forgot ten." Laika said. "Okay. Ten, nine, eight.." Vostok counted.
Pinky was still walking towards Blackie and Misfortune, and Misfortune almost fell off the edge. She yelped, and when she looked behind her, she realized she was walking off of the edge backwards and looked below it. It looked like a long fall.
"Yikes forever.." she said.
"Hey, you! Lay off my sheep!" Kanuto said. "I won't leave you ever again.." Blackie said.
"You mean it?" Kanuto asked. "Yes, i realized that there are a lot more important things in life," Blackie said.
"But dreams are important too.." Kanuto said.
"Not if we can't share them with the ones we love." Blackie said. Pinky yawned.
"What about seven?" Laika asked. "I said seven.." Vostok said. "Well, start over again just in case." Laika said. "O-KAY.. Ten. Nine, eight, seven.." Vostok said.
Pinky roared at Blackie, Kanuto, and Misfortune. She stomped her hooves on the ground once, but they didn't care.
"Kanuto, i think, i think, i love you." Blackie said, and that suddenly made Pinky go crazy for a moment, and then suddenly she smiled.
"Nice day for launch." she said. But she sounded like a super girly guy.
"..Zero! Liftoff!" Vostok said, smashing the red button. The rocket started smoking, and then suddenly it launched in the air really high. But suddenly it stopped working and it fell on the ground. Vostok opened the door, thinking he was on the moon.
"People of the moon, we come.. In.. Peace!!" he said, and walked out. Jhonny walked out and looked around, and Laika walked out, looking around. Then, she saw Pinky, and looked shocked.
"Pinky's followed us to the moon!" Laika said, looking annoyed.
"Calm down you dorks, I'm here to save you." Pinky said. "I don't believe it. Yuri's deactivated her!" Vostok said.