Chapter 3

Lots of POV switches

John POV

I wake up in the morning on the couch. Wait why am I- oh right. Alex and I watched a movie last night and I must have fallen asleep.

Thats when I notice a weight on my shoulder. When I look over I see Alex. Okay so we both fell asllep during the movie.

I slightly lift my shoulder to wake him up. He jolts awake, probably scared from the sudden movement, and I hold back laughter. Not sure how well that worked out.

He looks over at me once he regains composure, "good morning," he signs.

"Morning," I respond as I stiffle a yawn.

"Why did you wake me up?" Alex asks as he also hides a yawn.

"We have classes today," He visibly looks upset as ge rolls off the couch, onto the floor. [Alex made this face 😩]

I laugh to myself as I make my way to my room to get ready.

At this rate I'm never going to get over my crush on Alex. Stop being so cute damn it.

Lafayette POV

"Hey Herc?" I shout my boyfriend from the kitchen area.

"Yeah babe," He responds as he walks into the living area from his room and turns on Netflix.

"Do you think Alex and John like each other?" I ask.

"I don't know. Maybe. I think they would be perfect with eachother," he replies, "I mean John has always been worried about not ever being in a relationship because his boyfriend couldn't talk to him but that won't be a problem for Alex."

"Yeah. And I don't doubt that Alex hasn't had the same, but reversed, fear," I add.

"Mhm," he agrees.

"Maybe we can talk to the Schuylers about it," I say as I start eating my breakfast.

Peggy POV

"John and Alex ssooo like each other," I point out to my sisters during breakfast.

"Oh yeah," Angelica agrees. Eliza just nods and she looks kind of upset.

"Whats got you down Liza?" I ask.

"Uh... Nothing," Eliza responds as she goes back to her meal. I, along with Angelica, don't seem convinced but we let it slide.

"We got to get Herc and Laf to help set John and Alex up," Angelica states.

I agree, and eventually so does Eliza, and we make plans to talk to Herc and Laf later.

Eliza POV

I should have known. Of course Alex would fall for the guy that wouldn't care if he can't talk.

Is Alex even gay?

For my sake, lets hope not.

Alex POV

Hold shit I fucking slept with John Laurens last night. Granted it was on the couch while we were watching a movie, and it will probably never happen again but still.

I wonder if John likes me back.

=====

I'm actually enyoing the story I'm writing and I'm just waiting for it to go down hill.

- Heaven