Chapter 4

☯Niall's Pov☯
"C'mon babe, lemme show you a good time." I say. "Meg, my name is Meg. You never asked so I'm just telling you." she says. To be honest, I could care less, but I nod my head. "Meg." I say. I grab her hand and lead her down the streets keeping her close to me. We walk near the edge in case someone comes. Then, someone does come. "Niall! Niall! Man, Harry's looking for you. Better get down there quick, he does not seem happy." One of my best buds says. He is out of breath when he reaches me. "Man, I'd be scared if I were you." he adds. "Man why would he be mad at me?" I ask. "Don't ask me. Just go down there. You know where he is." he replies. "I gotta take care of this." I say to Meg. She nods her head and seems reluctant to go with me. I walk the garage we hang out in sometimes, and there's Harry. His eyes are bloodshot and he holds an alcohol in his hand. Good he's drunk. "H-hello Niall. Nice of you to join me." he says.

☯Meg's Pov☯
Ok I do not have any idea why I met up with this guy after school. Probably just the fact that his face, hair, accent, ok everything about him was perfect. Well now I'm in a situation. I know what this is. I can't believe I'm here. This guy looks threatening and Niall is tense against me. "Niall, maybe we should uh, I don't know, leave." I whisper. "We can't. Not now, it's too late." he replies. "So Niall, been talking lately?" Harry asks. "What are you talking about?" Niall asks. "Oh, I know what you're doing. Don't act like you don't. One of the guys saw you after school talking to Zayn. And what a coincidence that Zayn is no where to be found. Have anything to say?" Harry asks. Niall's eyes are small and his face is pale. His lips are in a thin line. I lean closer to him. "Man, if I had my gun I'd shoot you and this girl dead right here." Harry starts. "But I don't." he adds while getting up. He pulls out a knife instead.

☯Zayn's Pov☯
Man I've been hiding for too long. I'm going out. I climb out of the hole I've been staying in. It's been a few hours but nothing has happened. The sun is bright on my face since I've been in the darkness. My eye sight adjusts and I decide to go see my people. I check my phone to see a text from Louis. *Hey man, hope your aight, heard about them coming after you. Meet me up when you can.* *On my way* I reply back. On my way to where I need to be, I stick a cigarette in my mouth. I blow out the smoke and it flies and curls around me. When the smoke drifts away, my eye sight is cleared and I see someone running towards me. It looks like, Niall? "Zayn, oh man Zayn!" Niall screams. He's pulling along the girl from earlier and he looks scared. He reaches me and talks quickly in between breaths. "Damn, Oh hell, Oh man take her. Harry isn't after you right now. He's after me. Man he grabbed a gun on the way out, shooting bullets in the air like a fucking maniac. Man, take her somewhere. We can't hide three people but maybe you guys can be safe." he says. "Niall man, c'mon come with us." I say. "It's too late I have to finish what I started." he says. As if on cue, Harry comes out of nowhere. Gun in hand he shoots a bullet into the air. "We draw too much attention." Niall says. "Leave." "C'mon man-" I start but Niall finishes. "Damn it Zayn just fucking leave!" he screams. Harry looks over and sees us. I pratically pick up this girl I don't even know, and run as fast as I can to the nearest hiding place. Gunshots ring out, and I realize it's gonna be a long night in Carson.