Chapter Three- A Day With Uncle Al'

Charlie: "You have no idea how much this means to us Al' " 'Charlie says with a thankful tone, straightening out her dress'

Alastor: "Of course my dear! You two go out and have fun, i will watch the little one for you" 'Alastor says as he stands infront of Charlie and Vaggie'

'Charlie and Vaggie had been planning for quite some time to have a date night, though they had been waiting for Ryker's recovery to finish'

'After a bout a week Ryker had made a full recovery, sporting a new glowing yellow scar on his newly regenerated horn'

Vaggie: "So how do we look sweetie? Think were ready to take hell by storm?" 'Vaggie asks Ryker with a smile, as she had been holding him'

Ryker: "Uh-huh! Mummy pretty!" 'Ryker says with a light grin, earning a smile from both Charlie and Vaggie'

Charlie: "Aww, you're so sweet" 'Charlie says with a light smile'

Vaggie: "Alrighty you behave yourself okay?" 'Vaggie says softly, placing Ryker on the ground'

Charlie: "We will be back around fiveish, if you have any problems-"

Alastor: "It'll be fine my dear, i will look after young Ryker while you two have your night out on the town" 'Alastor says reassuringly before closing the door'

'Alastor turns to look at Ryker, earning a curious hum from the young hellspawn'

Alastor: "Well young man. I do believe i have quite a bit to teach you today. So we dont have to worry about another...incident like last time happening" 'Alastor says picking up Ryker'

'Alastor takes Ryker into the lounge room, sitting him down on the bar counter'

Alastor: "Lets start with the art of intimidation. What is the scariest thing you can do?" 'Alastor asks tilting his head lightly'

'Ryker looks at his hands before he moves into a crouching position before he breathes a ploom of fire out at Alastor'

Alastor: "Well that certainly wont do!" 'Alastor says with a light tone'

Alastor: "For example. I meant if you could do somthing like this" 'Alastor says placing his walking stick against against the bar'

'Alastor clears his throat for a moment before he opens his eyes, showing they have turned into their Radio dial form'

'As Alastor's smile widens and his antlers grow a radio static like noise begins coming from him accompanied by a set of red symbols and blood dripping from his mouth'

Alastor: "Like that! See if you can replicate anything similar to that" 'Alastor says returning to normal, his smile returning to its "Normal" state aswell'

'Ryker looks at his hands as he stands up, a curious hum coming from him'

'Ryker then closes his eyes before opening them again, showing them to ve a blood red color, large spikes growing from his shoulders'

'Ryker then moves to his hands and knee's letting out a loud demonic roar, his mouth having returned to looking like it was torn, glowing red blood leaking out of it'

'As Ryker roars at Alastor, the crazed demon's hair flows backwards lightly in the wind from the roar. His eyes widening ever so slightly, seeming to remember just how powerful hellspawn are'

'Luckily this hellspawn wasnt trying to rip him apart more than it was trying to impress him'

'With a light huff Ryker returns to his normal state, wiping the blood from his face as his mouth closes back up. Curiously tilting his head at Alastor'

Alastor: "Very good my boy! It would seem i dont have all that much to teach you afterall!" 'Alastor says with pride obvious in his voice. Having placed a hand ontop of Ryker's head'

'Ryker lets out a light rumble. Briefly shaking his head. A smile growing on his face'

Alastor: "You're so unstable it's adorable" 'Alastor says bluntly. Earning a confused hum from the young hellspawn'

'Alastor looks at Ryker in a curious manner, tilting his head. Light statuc coming from himself momentarily'

'The Young hellspawn was always very gentle with his actions, being extra careful not to hurt anyone or anything'

'Yet when he was attacked. He tore through those people like a bullet being fired at a paper bag, in mere seconds aswell'

Alastor: "Would you take my hand for a moment?" 'Alastor asks curiouslyx holding his left hand out to Ryker'

'Ryker curiously places his hands into Alastors larger hand, gripping its sides'

Alastor: "I would like you to try and move it. As hard as you can" 'Alastor says earning a slightly worried hum from Ryker'

Alastor: "You need not worry. I can handle it" 'Alastor says reassuringly'

'Ryker curiously looks at Alastor's hands before wrenching Alastor's arm to the right, knocking him off balance'

'With a huff Ryker seems to throw the unprepared demon across the room, slamming him into the wall'

'Ryker quickly rushes over to Alastor, crouching down to be face to face with him, having thrown him into an upside down position'

Alastor: "Perhaps i should have braced myself!" 'Alastor says with an amused laugh, earning a soft hum from Ryker'

*To Be Continued*