EP 1 : Run Away Princesses

Princess or Rebels, who care. You can be both at the same time and show them, that You not a weakling.
-----------------------------------------------------------

"Your Highness, Your Mother and Father Need To talk to You"One of The Butler That Served Lee Family Say. The Princess Nods as The Maid Come.
She walk through the Corridor as her Black Cape following perfectly. As soon as she enter the Throne room, Her sister, Her Brothers and Parent. They watch her.

"My Apologize for Being late, Father"She say In Normal tone.

"All of Know, I already grow old so, I Give My Throne To the Eldest son.. Taeyong"The King speak without even taking a single Glance at The Youngest Princess.

No matter what I did... You never Look at Me.. I had Enough of All of This.. I wanna Run, and Escape From You...

"There Nothing then. I will go"She say this Time Her Voice Become More Cold and Harsh. Her sister Aira Follow Behind. They enter The Princess Bedroom as The Princess Open Her Closet and Take her Leather Tight Pant and Her White Blouse along with, Her Black Heel Boots.

"Um, Where You Going with this type of Stuff?"Aira say.

"Can't you see it, Aira?! She say angrily while tears streaming down Her Face.

"..."Aira stay Silence

"He and Mom Literally don't want Us Here?! They Didn't give us the same Treatment and Love That The Brothers Got. They didn't care if We Hurt Or Died... For Them we nothing?! "The Princess say as She Cry.. Angry and Disappointed shown Clear In Her Eyes.

"I know that, Lee Y/N. Therefore, They are still our Family... And-"Aira Can't Finish Her work.

"And What?! You are second Oldest, You Study what They want, You Never Go against Rules, You Even Killed for Them Compare To Taeyong Oppa and This what You Got!"Y/N Say. Aira sigh and Went to door.

"Wait Here, I tell Taeyong to Talk some sense to you"Aira Say while Looking over her Shoulder before Went Out. Y/N Clearly Not Gonna stay anymore as She Quickly Change and Jump Over To down with The Rope She Prepare. She Then Run Through the Garden.

With Aira~

"Think about it Father. Y/N is Stronger enough, If we Let Her Married To Taeyong They Child will be More Stronger and Our Empire Can Be defeat"Mark The Third Child say.

"I Object"Aira Say.All eyes one her now. Taeyong smirk while Looking at Aira In Cold Eye.

"Why? Cause you have Feeling for That Girl? "Taeyong say.

"No, Because she is Our sister"Aira say and Walk Out. She Go to her room and Change into White Shirt, Black Tight and Heel Boots, Jump down from Her Room and Ran through Garden Trailing behind her sister.

"YOUR MAJESTY!"Two maids come Rushing into The Room as The Family Look at Them.

"Princess Y/N and Princess Aira Has Escape from The Castle"The Report. Taeyong Grit his teeth Before Haechan Call The Guards.

"SEARCH FOR THE PRINCESS, NOW!"Jeno Order. Taeyong then Send Some Guard To Call His Crew which are None Other Than NCT. Meanwhile, Somewhere near The deck. Seven Girl Stand Their With 3 of them Wear white Blouse and 4 other Where Black Blouse.

"Let run Away From This"Crystal say.

"Maybe While At The Sea and Explore this World we Can Find Those Eight"Skylar say. None of Them Known About Those Eight that Skylar say as Daewoon Punch Skylar Shoulder.

"Wait there The Seven Of You, None of You know about the seas, The Creature or Anything About Where To Go. I will be The Captain and Guide You. Sorry Y/N. I explain Later"Aira say. All of Went To The Ship and Sails. Taeyong And His Crew Reach There but It Too late.

"What should We do, Captain?"Yangyang The King Of Nightmare and Telepathy say. Taeyong smirk.

"Let Sail, My Crew"Taeyong Say. The Whole NCT Smirk again.

"Can we search for My sisters too instead of You Future wife?"Jungwoo say. That went all Eyes Looking at Him.

"WHAT HAPPEN TO Soojin /Crystal?!"Hendery and Yuta shout in unison.

"They Escapes, Not only Them but The Other Princess too. The Choi, The Kim and Kang too"Winwin say as He eyes Everyone.

"TXT and BTS also went to sail to search Them, Overall, 3 Crew search For one Crew"Xiaojun say as He arrive.

"Skylar and Daewoon must Escape because of Hongjoong, Those two are Close with Him, remember?"Chenle.

"Enough, We Go Now!"Johnny Say. All Of Them when Into The Ship.

Far away From Them.

"YES!"The Eight Shout.

"We Finally Free"Soojin Say. Y/N Smile as She Look at Them.

"Pirate Queen, Let Call Us That Now Okay?"Minjae Say. The All Noods. The Moon Shine Above Them. Attract Y/N.

Tonight, On The Full Moon. The Eight of Us Finally Escape From Our 'Prison'. We not Longer Controled By Them. We Gonna Set Our Own Journey to Find Our Treasure.

-TBC-

Hello, Well, How Was the First Chapter?

Words counts : 837