EP 3 : The Crew

Three months later

We all land at one island but I feel something wrong. Daewoon stop Hongjoong from moving forward.

"Sky, Crys, Eve, N/N, Ira, Soo,Jae. The You guys feel it like how I feel it? "Daewoon ask as in Quite tone. The boys look at us Confuse.

"Captain, Its Time For Our Codename"
I say to Hongjoong. He look at me before look Fowards.

"Only You guys, We been doing this for long time. We are Pirate King afterall"Hongjoong say. Daewoon and Jongho sigh Before Give The rest sign.

"We using partner for safety girl and Boys. "Aira say.

"I'll Go with Yeosang!"Skylar say and drag Yeosang.

"I'll Go With San"Crystal say and drag San to who know where.

"I'm taking Jongho, Soojin take Yunho, Daewoon Take Wooyoung, Aira with Mingi. Eve with Seonghwa and You, Our little C/N, You with Hongjoong"Minjae say. The girl drag the boys somewhere as I left with The Cold Captain.

"Come one we search the Inn to stay"Hongjoong say and Give his Hand to me. We both walk through the town Hand in Hand.

"You crystal Turn red"Hongjoong say. I look down and see Red light.

"I don't what it mean"I say to him.

3rd POV

The 14 People reunite at One small Cafe and Laughing.

"What did you drag us for?"San ask as he drink his water.

"for fun duh"Aira say. The continue Chatting as she Look at them.

"Guys!"the door slam Open Skylar and Daewoon went to them.

"What wrongs?"Aira ask.

"TXT, BTS and NCT here most Importantly, Lee Taeyong here!"Daewoon say. Skylar nods. The All went out and Search every Inn for Both of Hongjoong and Y/N but they meet them. At deck along with NCT.

"All Eight here"Jisung say Smirking.

"Jisung how Could you!"Evelyn and Crystal shout at Him.

"No matter how you try to run, You always been caught"Chenle say.

"Doyoung, Jungwoo"Skylar call her brother who look at her.

"YOU BETRAYAL!"Daewoon shout out of Anger.

"You Guys"Yunho say gaining their attention.

"You only a few King but None of Them As strong as us. We stronger than You"Yeosang say.

"Water and Fire Cause Smoke and Blind them. Enough time for us to sail"Skylar whisper to Wooyoung.

"Sorry but Time Up!"Daewoon say. Wooyoung use his Power and Combine it With Daewoon Power the 16 of Them escape from the Crew who are unwanted.

"That close"Y/N say. She then remember something and when to Aira.

"What the meaning of This Red Light?"She ask her. Aira shake her head sign that she don't know it. The All do Their Jobs Except For Seonghwa, Hongjoong, Crystal  and Skylar Who is in the "Private Room"

////With NCT///

The Smoked Clear and Shown No one there.

"Urgh! They Manage to escape"Jaemin say.

"Yangyang, Track Them"Yuta Order. Yangyang shake his head.

"He can't, They are far Enough"Jungwoo say.

"Work together with us"A Voice say they look at The Figure.

"BTS and TXT"The NCT Say.

"I'm Jin, That Rm, Suga, Jimin, Jhope, Taehyung and Jungkook"Jin say.  The Five Teen sigh.

"I'm Soobin, That Taehyun, Yeonjun, Beomgyu, and Hueningkai"Soobin say.

"We know you name"Jungkook say.

"Work with us. The Princess are need For The Kingdom"Rm say.

"What Did You mean?" Renjun ask.

"The princess Have a Crystal that work as The Compass and Guidance. Their Power as Strong as Ateez"Yeonjun say.

"Ateez?"

"The Boys who are with The Girls A While Ago. None of Them Known Much About The Crystals except for Hongjoong, Seonghwa, Crystal and Skylar. Daewoon and Soojin Know Little, Aira, Eve, Minjae A Bit Clueless about it and Y/N Don't about it. Y/N Is Strongest but Hongjoong are Stronger than her "Taehyun say.

"We need  them Before The Know And Finish The Clue"Jimin say.

They all nods when on Their Ship gift each other crystal as Sign For Their if Their Found any of Them.

///Back with Hero and Heroine///

"What are they talking about"Y/N ask Soojin who shrugs.

"Wanna Cook? "Eve as. The two nods, They went down and Help Yeosang  and Wooyoung.

????  POV

"Ateez Are the Strongest Royal and Pirate. Aurora are Something they need too know. NCT, BTS, and Txt are the Challenge. " He say.

"I know but Once Aurora and Ateez Realize what The Real Strength. It end for us"I say.

"You, My sweet Little Crew. Why not Tricks The Boys A bit? Except You Jihyo"I say.

"Okay, Your Majesty"The Girls Reply

2nd???  POV

"You guys! Be safe, Don't do something silly. I can't Go Cause This Babies I pregnant with"Unnie say to us.

"Alright Unnie We Know"Our Young Member say.

"Let do this Girls"Our oldest member say. We laugh at Her behavior

////Back with Ateez/////

"Aurora, That what You guys Call right? "Jongho ask as He Cut the Chicken.

"Yeah"I say.
______________________________________

Freedom won't last to long, Went its time. We will be trap again inside the darkness of the evil.