EP 2 : Two Years Later

You wouldn't know what Love is until very End when you meet the right person.
______________________________________

Your POV

Its been two years since our run away, We Are the Queen of Pirates now.

"What are you think about? "Crystal ask as when both stare at the ocean.

"About the eight of of us, Its been two years since our run away"I say as I look at the Horizon.

"Yeah, I still remember about that night, It Really scary but look what have happen for those two years, We explore From islands To islands"Crystal say.

"Fighting other pirate, Searching For Treasure, Being ourself"Eve say.

"We are Princess of Our Kingdom but Queen of Rebels"Soojin say next to me.

"With me as The Captain"Aira say as she Controlling the Ships.

"Well, We Can Do everything together"Daewoon say smiling as she using the Telescope.

"But, Every Queen have a King"Skylar say causing all of them to look at her.

"What did you mean? "I ask her as she is Looking out at sky.

"The sky is dark now, Its a Fate"She say.

"Skylar, You reading a lot about the legend. Who know of it real or not"Daewoon say.

"What legend, Skylar? "Minjae ask as she appear from kitchen.

"Myths say it Happen only once for 56 years, But some thinks it true. Tell them, Sky"Daewoon say.

"It legend about Eight Kingdom. The Legend say, The King Run away or being Chase away by their own kingdom, 4 years Later, Eight princess run away from their own Kingdom. Then 2 years later they met after the storm. I still didn't finish the book though"Skylar say as she smile nervously.

3rd

"KIM SKYLAR!"They all shout at the girl who run to the captain sight.

"Captain, The Storm is Coming"Skylar say. The Sea wave become angry, Sky Become dark. Thunder cans Seen and heard. The last thing the girl know is, A huge wave come from fronts before they ship destroy. They eight girl have their Golds, Their jewelry, and Their clothes land near them some missing. The eight fall unconscious at The island.

Next day ~~

Skylar and Daewoon the first one to awake before when into forest and Gather the woods. They use the power and make a Fire and use their own crystal. Daewoon went to watch the girls in case something bad happen.

"Brother"She say. A boy Can been seen from the Clear Crystal who then shown into fire.

"What the- ARE YOU OUTSIDE FROM THE CASTLE?!"That boy shout. Skylar shoos him

"Yes, but we lost. Help us Idiot"She say before pour the water as she heard The girls voice. She lit up a new fire place.

"You guys must be cold"Skylar say. Daewoon give her a sign language but she ignore continue went to take their belongings.

"In the legend, Anything about being stuck in isle for who know how long? "Eve ask.

"Nope"Skylar say and Continue reading the books.

"Great, We stuck"Aira say. The all use their power to make a place to stay and Something to eats. Soojin then realize something.

"OUR TIARAS"she shout the other princess went panicked except Y/N and Kim twins.

Y/N POV

"Alright Peasant, Shut up. Our tiara are save"I say to all of Them. Skylar laugh as Daewoon hide her smile.

"KIM SKYLAR AND KIM DAEWOON, COME HERE YOU TWO!"a male voice shout. Daewoon shoot a glare at Skylar.

"OUT OF ALL OUR BROTHER YOU CHOOSE HIM?!"Daewoon ask.

"Duh! Unless you prefer when back to the kingdom"Skylar say and take her belongings. All of Us Follow her and see a pirate ship with 8 boys on the lands.

"Well, The Legend is real"Soojin say and went away.

"Park Soojin and Park Crys, Who tell the two of you to out from castle?"a boy with ice cold eyes ask.

"For freedom!"Skylar, Daewoon, Eve, Crys, Minjae, Soojin Say in Unison.

"Huh, you two are from Lee"A boy who Look like Jimin say.

"I'm Lee Aira, 2nd Child and This Y/N The youngest"Aira say. I observe all of them.

"Right, I'm Kim Hongjoong, That Park Seonghwa, Kang Yeosang, Jung Wooyoung, Jung Yunho, Song Mingi, Choi San, and Our youngest crew, Choi Jongho"A bow with Blonde hair say as Skylar and Daewoon moke his action. He soon look at the two who play Innocent.

"Skylar, anything else about the legend?"I ask her. She just drag Her belongings and run to the ships with Daewoon Following.

"Somebody don't read the book"Minjae say as she smirk at the twins.

"Those two"Hongjoong say as he sigh.

"Come one you guys, We need to go before They Caught us"Skylar say. Her outfit change from black pirate coat into Red Flame Coat. Her whole attires change. We all went on the ships and Change out Attire before went out and see Hongjoong controlling the ships. Daewoon with Jongho and Skylar with Yeosang.

"Are you guys siblings? "Aira ask. Crys smile and nods.

"Skylar and Daewoon are both Hongjoong sister, Skylar is Youngest one. Soojin and I are Seonghwa little sister, Eve is San Little sister and Jongho Cousin and Minjae is Yeosang sister "Crystal say.

"He call you guys by nickname "I say a bit Confuse by that.

"Yeah, Soojin is Soo or Jin, Minjae is, Min Or Jae, Evelyn is Eve, or Lyn, Daewoon is Daedae, Dae, or Woonie, and Skylar is Sky.  Lastly, Mine is Crys"Crystal say. Seonghwa then call of us to gather.

"Yes? You guys need a Codename "Seonghwa say.

"Leave Skylar and Daewoon alone. They have one already. Scarlet and Amber"Hongjoong say as he keep his eyes cold.

"Aira"We all look at her as she sigh.
She take the quil and did paper. She wrote something before show it to us.

Pirate Queen ; Aurora
1) Lee Aira ; Alyssa
2) Lee Y/N ; C/N (Codename)
3) Choi Evelyn ; Evie
4) Park Crystal ; Ruby
5) Park Soojin ; Stella
6) Kim Skylar ; Scarlet
7) Kim Daewon ; Amber
8) Kang Minjae ; Selene

"Thank You"We say To her. I don't know what But keep taking a glance at Hongjoong.