EP 4 : Long Journey

The whole of them went on the deck as The Two Captain glare at each other.

"Like it or not we need to work together now! You guys don't have a lot of choices! "Hongjoong say. Aira scoffed at him and cross her arms.

"Why would we, Just help us search another ship and we sail on our own"Aira replies. Y/N just stare at the fierce aura that have there.

"For the Fu-"before Hongjoong can sag anything else Soojin and Y/N separate them both.

"Listen here Aira, There a long Journey await for us. There are many adventure. Beside that, we only been at sea for two years while them already Six Years on sea"Soojin say.

"We needs to figure out what we capable of and we need to work with them"Skylar say.

"Aira!"Y/N Finally say. Aira look at her little sister.

"Look, There something That our parent hide from us. We need to figure out what it is and We will be with them. From now on, I'm the Captain of Aurora"Y/N say her eyes become a Cold Glare at The Whole Aurora member shut.

"Like Skylar, Soojin and Y/N say. You parent hide somethings from you. We need to figure out together like it or not. This map is Magic map and It Will show us our Destination but For now, I Want all of Us To set a New Position"Hongjoong say. His gaze become hard.

New Position of Ateez/Aurora :
Captains:
Hongjoong /Y/N

Co-Captain :
Seonghwa /Soojin

Doctor/Healer
Wooyoung/Daewoon

Navigator
Yeosang/Skylar

Quarter master
Yunho/Eve

Boatswain
Jongho/Aira

Weapons Master
Mingi /Crystal

Explorer
San/Minjae.

"Good. Now Simple rules. For all of the Pirate, We should never let our Guard down, Look out for each Crew, and make sure no one left behind"Seonghwa say.

"Now, Its time search for our treasure.  "Wooyoung say.

"The treasure can be different to every individual, Whether it Complete us or Destroy us. It also Can Change The World "San say as He smirk.

"The Sound of The Blowing From Horizon, The warm of The sun Hitting the Ocean Wave, The Vibration of sand Beating like Youth. We're at The Starting point of This Long Journey"Wooyoung say.

"The Freezing wind may make us Shiver, The Heat of the sun may make us Thirsty, The Vibration of the sand may shallow us but we'll never stop"Jongho say.

"Gold, Power, Eternal life, Honer, And Love. Who care what you dream for, Let make You. What is Your Treasure? "Mingi say and Look at The Girls.

"Too easy, Let Me Make it Hard for you..Will You Join us? "Hongjoong say as he bow to the Captain Of Aurora with his hand out for her. Y/N Smirk never once she Scare of her Action. She Reach the Hand of Ateez Captain.

"We will"She say.

"Alright, My Princess. BACK TO YOUR POSITION! We will sail to search for Our Treasure"Hongjoong say. All of Them dismiss except four, Skylar, Yeosang, And Their Captain. They went to Private Room.

"Will your be My Friend? "Hongjoong say to Y/N. Y/N Nods.

"Captain, We need to search your Gems. So you Guys can be the Pirate King. Us Girl already Have our Gems"Skylar say as She and Y/N show Their Gems. Dark Red and Dark Purple.

"No wonder they are Pirate Queens, With That Gems Your Power Can Be Raise but Need To train. "Yeosang say. Hongjoong look at The maps Along with Skylar and Y/N.

"The First Gems Located at this Island. Also known as Hades Island"Y/N say.

"Hades Is Resembles Fire, Must be Yours, Hongjoong"Yeosang say.

"Its Not That Easy, Hades Island have a Creature Call Cerberus  That Guide the Cave. "Y/N say.

"The Dog only listen To their Queen"Hongjoong say as His eyes Look at his sister who look at Y/N who Look at Her and Yeosang Look at her.

"Hades is Underworld King, Persephone is His Queen and One of the famous Furies, Tisiphone. "Skylar say to them.

"Which on Is Persephone?"Yeosang ask.

"I don't know. We need to Go to The Island to Figure it Out. Weapons Need to Check"Skylar say.

"Fire's Rules"Y/N say. She Look at Skylar.

"Page 78, Royals Blood. Fire's Rules. Remember? "Y/N ask her Bestie.

"Fire's Rules ; Energy, Will, Healing, destruction, Courage, strength, Physical Exercise, self-knowledge, power, passion, sexuality, divinity, Heat, Flame and Light" Skylar replied. Hongjoong And Yeosang suddenly know what Going on.

"Right, Skylar Often being force studying about power, Royalty, Royal Blood and More"Yeosang say. Hongjoong and Y/N nods at Yeosang answer.

"Vices of Fire, page 89. Kingdom Management "Hongjoong ask.

"Anger, Jealousy and Hatred and It Page 196, Elemental Management and Rules"Skylar say.

"'Home' are my mother and Him and I'm in the middle, eternally double between the world of Living and The world of Death. Goddess and Daughter. Queen and Wife. "Yeosang say.

"Sun! Sun equal Solar. We need to search the Solar Gem First the we can go to Hades Island"Skylar say.

"Why?"Hongjoong and Y/N ask her.

"Persephone and Hades like, The Light and Dark. Anubis is Goddes of Death. So? "Y/N say.

"Right, Yeosang is King of Solar, While Hongjoong is King Of Fire. Fire Can Brings Death and Solar Can Brings Life"Y/N say.

"We need to Go to the Island of Mars"Hongjoong and Y/N say.

"Alright Captain!"The two say and When to tell Mingi who is controling the 'Twilight'.

"Mingi, We Need to go to Island of Mars. Turn This ship to North and Follow The Sun Constellation. "Yeosang say. Mingi Nods.

Our Journey aren't the easiest nor the Hardest but our journey are long and full of adventure. To unlocked the Secret of Our Power, To own Our Kingdom As Ours and Rules it All together. We Are not Just A Pirate and Not Just A Royalty. We are Pirates with Royalty blood. A Rebels who ready to Go against the rules. We will Win this Journey.