Chapter 2:Unforgivable

"Goodness, Den, thanks for ruining the moment!" Eleezeeva groaned, sitting at the desk the pure-blood had in her room.

"Oh, Lord, Ellie, get a hold of yourself," She rebuddled from the bathroom, brushing her hair and she walked into the room and sat on her bed. "Besides, What'll you do if you two become an item? I mean, are you going to tell 'him?" Denali popped a twizzler into her mouth, legs crossed as she spoke to the half-vampire. Eleezeeva only shrugged.

"I don't know. What did you do with Riley?" her face scrunched.

Denali bit her lip briefly, thinking of her mate. "Well, I told him after a couple months, but, I don't think he believed me until I turned him into a vampire." She answered.

Eleezeeva slapped her palm to her face, throwing a pillow at Denali. "Well that's stupid!!"

As if on cue, the 19-year-old male walked into the room, Black hair spiking out from underneath his dark blue hat, shirt missing. "What's stupid?" Riley asked, falling back onto the bed and pulling Denali back on top of him, both giggling so much that Eleezeeva became sick of it and left, hearing Denali scream after her, "If some guy gets you, kick em in the balls and run!"

The wind brushes the hair over my shoulder as I take a walk to the Duclent water fountain of cottage grove Minnesota. The only thing that runs through my mind is that innocent face! Beauty written all over… I could never fallen any harder for a guy, he’s smile sends chills down my spine the tingle sensation makes me have some type of happiness in my life.

As i sat on the fountain wondering how hard can it be to talk to a guy right i grumbled to myself."

"apparently really hard" A voice whispered from the shadows.

I whipped my head around to see a Young looking boy about in hes 20's or 30's standing in front of me he was wearing baggy jeans an cute skillet shirt that was one of my bands that i was crazy for which had a couple of holes in it.

"I looked at him do i know you" Ellie glared wondering who is this?.

 "O where's my manners he Confessed" he sat beside me on the fountain. My name is Ansem i live a couple blocks from here an as i was walking i saw you of course he smirked an your beauty was to good i couldn't take my eyes away you look just like your mother he mumbled underneath his breath eye's torn away from eleezeeva after he noticed her stares he returned to the conversation.

"some reason I'm sensing your troubled" Ansem grinned showing interest

My draw drop who is this guy i never seen him in my life I thought.

"Well there's this guy i looked into his eyes they where as aqua blue as the ocean itself.

"Why am i talking to him i thought Denali taught me stranger danger then suddenly I felt my fangs throbbing in my mouth, a sudden urge to bit a then magnificent surge of heat started to radiate around me. all i can see was him and nothing else panic begun to form within me.

"nice to meet you but i have to go" Ellie tried not to smiled covering her mouth with her sleeve knowing her fangs where crawling out of her gums she began to say her good bye's. she stood so she can start walking back home.

The man watched her with such interest it was creepy.

"Why do you tame your beast" Ansem eyed her.

Ellie eyes about to bulge out of her head turns and looks at him with shock "He knows"she whispered. "I'm sorry sir but i don't know what your talking about.

"Do you"? he mocked it's ok sweet Ellie, he gazed at her fang's i know more then you can imagine but I won't reveal it all just yet I enjoy this game your kind plays he's gaze never fades.

Ellie begins to cough,and cough not turning back she keeps walking.

"Hey Ellie" a voice said I looked ahead an saw a girl standing in the street light waving an shouting my name.

"Denali i shouted" waving back she ran an gave my a big huge.

"You scared me she growled" It's dark to dangerous for halfy like you. I shook my head

"sorry Denali i just was thinking to hard i lost track of time" Ellie's eye's glued to the ground.

"You ok?" Denali asked with concern bend down to look into my eye's

"yea I'm good I smiled" turning my face away from her not wanting to tell her about the guy i just met.

"Did you while you where out get something to eat she" indicated  with a grin knowing the answer already her fang's suddenly became fully exposed she licked them with the tip of her tongue.

"Gross Ellie faked gagged "

"No I'm serious Denali" eyes flashing purple "you look kinda pale like you seen a ghost".

"Um no" i implied sounding more like a scared little kid,ill just get food another day.

Suite yourself she rolled her eyes  wandering off to find a victim.

I walked all the way home by myself as i began to walk on the porch the door swung open an a hand grabbed me hugging me so hard i thought my eyeballs where gonna pop out my head.

"Riley Let go of me i coughed" through my words

"I'm sorry you just had me worried" you where gone so long me and Denali got worried he grinned letting his grip loosen.

"Did Denali go get something to eat" he asked head looking through the darkness for his mate.

"yea i said with a sigh" walking into the house closing the door behind me.

Denali .P.O.V

That dang Ellie never drinking blood i grumbled to myself as i sat on the tree. She's gonna become weak till that day she cracks. As i was looking for a lost soul to drink from i looked up at the moon. Ancestors i pray that you over look of Ellie she needs more strength then you think i hope you can help her open her eyes to the night (nemA) ~Amen back words for Vampires. The person I had my eyes on  was a drunk I assumed just came from a party, he was wobbling an talking to himself. I dropped from the tree.

"Hey cutie" I gave a devious smirk.

"Who the hell are you" he wobbled almost falling over his two feet

"Was this another damn prank from jack i swear I'm a kill him" I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

"No prank my dear just reality" I bit into his neck an drank greedily i was wondering to myself should I keep him alive does he deserve it damn humans. Leaving me to question my actions as i released him he fell still as a rock "oops i laughed" what a Dinner i licked my lips till i felt a dark presence off in the distance, it can't be i thought shacking away the thought i looked at my unconscious dinner. "don't worry i will make sure to tell jack this wasn't funny rolling my eye's at what use to be important and began to walk home full as ever.