Chapter 4:Not forgivin

How is no one seeing this she thought. I'm choking but on what the bus pulled to a stop in front of the school kids boarding off the bus. Nobody saw me I'm dying I'm dying as Eleezeeva began to panic making her heart race increase.

"Hey open your eyes"

The voice was faint but i was able to hear just listen to my voice open them. She tried but was struggling.

"Hurry and open them the voice shouted"

"who are you i asked my thoughts?"

"My name the voice asked after a pause he answered it's Xenimus"

Eleezeeva took the headphones off she felt something warm rolling off her face. she touch the skin close to her eye blood tears she thought. she looked up the bus was still rolling kids where still rambling an she was still on her way to school.

"Xenimus elezeeva repeated to herself over an over I heard that name before"

 The bus pulled to a stop in front of the school Eleezeeva was the first off as she walking to the front of the building then all of sudden she felt like she  tripped over a stair but instead it was some idiot who bumped into her she dropped everything in her hand. she turned around to yell at the jerk who did this when she looked up with fury and anger in she saw.

 A muscular kid with brown hair but blond highlight's he's smile was as sharp as a knife. I think my heart jumped when i begin to pick up my belongings he knelled down,

"let me help" the mystey kid said with a smirk. ''Sorry about that I should look where I'm going for now on".... "Ahh by the way", I'm Adam he said as he helped Eleezeeva up.Me and my brother are new he ramble "Today is our first day here I'm probably saying to much huh?", he explained rubbing the back of his neck. He's hands she thought they where so warm.

I can feel the blood throbbing calling my nam- and "your name is he asked" with a curious looked on his face.

I'm Eleezeeva she stuttered totally nervous, welcome to Apple valley high she implied looking in to his brownish yellow eyes.

"Is there something wrong?, he grinned" knowing he scored a hot girl.

"Hey bro?"a voice said from up the stairs  i never saw him before he had on black jeans with a plain white t-shirt an black shaggy hair that must be he's brother, come on your gonna be late the voice said with such inpatients.

I guess ill see you around Adam nodded see you Eleezeeva he winked an jogged up the stairs to the kid with inpatients. I began to walk to my locker when i noticed James standing their with a rose in his hand.

"Hey Ellie he smiled, trying to hide the rose... um this is for you his hands trembling handing her the rose an walking away shacking his head arguing with himself.

"Thanks James"eleezeeva whispered flattered putting the rose in her locker, but her thoughts else where. Slamming the locker behind me, was not going to stop the beats that where skipping in my heart i felt like a rush of sorrow was off my shoulders. I can't even walk to my painting class without their being a problem. Stacy and her ganged jumped in front of my path.

"Hey emo freak why do you look so preppy today?" she spat chewing her gum like it was hard as rock.

"Leave me alone Stacy I'm not in the mood" i tried to walk past her just to feel four human hands grab me.

"let go i kicked" just to be slammed against a locker dropping my books once again.

"Like i said earlier Stacy hissed, i can smell her minty stride gum that's how close her face was "hello emo freak where's your blond friend ratty tatty?".

"Her name is Denali I don't know who ratty tatty is?"i argued back my stare cold as ever.

*Bell rings*

"Stacy one of the girls say a teacher's coming"

'let her go", Stacy ordered. As on command the girls let go

"I'm done with you eleezeeva" ill be back later she kicked my books an paper's down the hall causing my homework assignment to tore.

What a bitch a thought picking up my paper's an getting ready to get yelled at for being tardy to class.

I walked into a room full of stairs

"Ms.Elsa" the teacher shouted ready to humiliate me you decide to come to class today no to come to school where's ms.Sapphire?

"Denali i smiled, trying to hide how nervous i was getting. She's sick today" i looked at the ground.

"hm-mm". the teacher looked at the board we'll turn in your assignment an take a seat" alright back to what i was saying i want the class to create a piece but just any a piece. a piece that's in your heart.

The torn assignment that took me 3week's now ruined in one day.

"Hey Ellie" Shakayla whispered.

'Ya", i turned around annoyed to the point.

"You seen that new kid today?!" he was to-tallying hitting on you.

"No he wasn't I turned around rolling my eye's with the last word.

"Um don't give me a attitude she barked back'' i was just saying and you wonder why you have no friends.

I whipped my head an stared at her.

"Leave me alone i growled".

Shakayla just shook her head not saying a word.

"Ms.Elsa" the teacher shouted, can you come here for a second. I got out my chair an did what the teacher asked.

"Yes Mr.berry" i asked ready to hear what he had to say.

"I can see your assignment is torn an has feet mark's on it care to explain?"

Once the again the whole class was absorbed in the conversation

"umm" I stuttered thinking of a answer,I can't tell him Stacy or she'll get me for snitching,

"You see Mr.berry" It shouldn't matter how it looks or smells all that matter's is the assignment is done I said with dignity.

"Well Ms.Elsa" if that's the case i wouldn't be getting payed 7.25 a hour he threw the assignment in the trash you have tomorrow to give me a new painting that's not stained.

"Thank you Mr.berry but that painting took me 3 weeks i picked it up from the trash if you want effort as good as this i pointed at the paper i need at least 4 weeks.

Mr.berry nodded his head why do you deserve 4 week's?

I gulped well Mr.Berry i am one of your top students in class and i never turn in garbage and if you want a glorious peace i need time.

"alright Ms.Elsa" you proved your point ill give you  4 weeks right now your assignment is a F i wanna be impressed to. the snickers started an whispers that stated i was a teacher's pet began.

"You will Mr.berry i wont let you down" I said heading back to my seat making no eye contact.