Chapter 6:Unlucky

I was sitting in my 4th hour class advanced algebra 2 trigonometry wondering where Denali could have went  she didn't tell me anything recently. As i began to  listin to the new equation the teacher was explaining. I slowly started to get lost in thought that new kid Adam I think he's really hot no no Elezeeva shook her head,I like James but Adam was so sweet he helped me up but James brought me a rose while Elezeeva was having a war with herself the teacher was calling her name "elezeeva the teacher called nicely Elezeeva he tone started to get intense "ELEZEEVA" he shouted. 

Her lazy stares became wide

"o yes sir" she stuttered,

what is the answer to the first equation on the board he smiled knowing i wasn't paying attention so it was  8 + 5=3  hmm she began to do the equation in her head if i carry the 1 and subtract the 5 numbers going through her head The answer is 17 she said with such pride that her answer was correct.

The teacher shook his head knowing she was incorrect. her smile became a frown in flash when teacher begin to shout about how the kids never pay attention an always have a excuse for not bring their textbook he was starring straight at me. The bell rang an 4th hour torture finally was over, Now to go to 5th hour the tardy bell rings.

"Schools almost over" i sigh

Chemistry one of the classes i'm actually good just reading our text books about boyle's law i checked the clock only 10 min till the lunch bell rings.I got my normal lunch a salad an some apple juice. I sat at the table i felt was labeled loner with my name on it  upset i have to sit bymysekf today since denali didnt come. I saw James was sitting a table away i felt his eyes on me, then i saw Adam walking towards my table till some jerk threw a empty carton at his head.

He picked up the milk carton with his free hand holding his tray he walked to the jock

"excuse me he said but i think you missed the trash,

No I didn't the jock laughed the trash was just moving. Adam placed the carton on table an balled his fist

"listen dude he said ready for a fight,I'm not here to make enemies so don't become mine.

 The jock laughed harder staring at others using his eye contact tell them they better laugh too or else. You can tell Adam was getting pissed the vein popping out from his lower ear an to make things worse.

 Some kid who was cleaning a pair of his glasses didn't notice he's shoes where untied he walked as if he was in a marathon he took-ed the wrong step tripped over his shoe lace an accidentally hit Adams hand that was holding his food the tray smacking James straight in the face.

James picking noddles off, Alfredo sauce dripping from his head he walked over to Adam his face bright red with fury an was covered with what use to be lunch. He grabbed Adam by the collar of his shirt.

"I'm sorry Adam mumbled it was a accident.

"Sorry not going to work here welcome to high school bitch" he punched Adam in the face as hard as he can. Adam's nose was bleeding from the impact he sat their in daze not believing he just got hit then reality smacked him he punched James in the stomach then all you can hear is a circle being to form an kids shouting "fight,fight",fight" and other's screaming stop I sat in my seat not knowing what to do fist and food flying in the air.

Till i saw a kid running toward's the the fight he jumped over the crowd like they where hurdles. When he reached in the main part of the circle he grabbed James off of Adam an started to pounding his face Adam slowly crawling away. James looked  unconscious some kid pulled the fire alarm making water go everywhere as kids dashed out of their trying not to get wet. The unknown person picked up Adam who was throwing up over the trash an dashed out of the cafeteria. James just laying on the floor,to be picked up by a very pissed principal.