New Members

Makarov was walking through the streets of Magnolia, Fiore to get a break from the noise of his guild.

When he got to the forest, he found four children, two boys and two girls, standing next to the road looking lost.

The first boy had long, black hair and piercing red eyes with piercings on his face, the second boy had shoulder-length blonde hair and a lightning scar on his left eye, one eye black, the other one white.

The eldest girl had long, salmon hair styled in a waist-length high ponytail and Onyx eyes that held a fiery determination, her bangs going to her stomach, and the youngest had blue hair styled in pigtails and ocean blue eyes that were filled with curiosity and fear. All four of them were clad in black cloaks.

Makarov, being the kind and caring (and sometimes perverted) man he was, came up to them and asked what was wrong. But when he tried to get close, they started growling and hissing at him, prompting him to approach them slowly.

"Hello, you four. My name is Makarov Dreyar. Don't worry, I won't hurt you. Can you tell me what your names are?" he asked the four children in front of him.

He heard some growling between them before the girl with pink hair answered him. "My name is Natsumi Maya Dragneel. These are my siblings, Gajeel Redfox, Laxus Dreyar who is your long lost grandson, and Wendy Vivian Claire Marvell. We were separated from each other when we were little, so we decided to keep the last names of the people that raised us. We're trying to find our parents and sister," she said.

This spiked Makarov's curiosity. "Who are your parents and sister, children?" he asked.

Natsumi, Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy looked at each other and grinned, revealing their sharp canines. "Our parents are dragons and our sister's name is Lucy Elizabeth!" they chorused.

Makarov was shocked. This meant that they were Dragon Slayers! He then decided to ask them if they wanted to join his guild. "Say, how would you like to join my guild? Fairy Tail," Makarov asked.

The four siblings were confused because they've never heard of a guild before. "What's a guild?" the children asked in unison again.

Makarov explained to them, "A guild is like a big family. My guild is the strongest in Fiore and I think you'll need the help. Besides, you want to show your parents and sister how much stronger you've gotten while they were gone, don't you?"

That seemed to convince the four siblings to come with Makarov back to Fairy Tail.

"Alright, Gramps. We'll come with you to Fairy Tail," Gajeel said as he took his younger brother and sisters' hands.

Speaking of Fairy Tail, there was a guild brawl going on with a young ice mage being the instigator. On the other side of the guild hall, there was a redheaded girl clad in armor fighting a white-haired girl dressed in revealing, gothic style clothing with a skull bow in her hair.

Makarov entered the guild hall with Gajeel, Laxus, Natsumi, and Wendy Vivian Claire, only to narrowly dodge a flying chair. A tick mark appeared on his forehead as he yelled, "I LEAVE FOR AN HOUR AND YOU TRASH MY GUILD HALL?!!!!!"

Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, cowered in fear of their Master's wrath and immediately cleaned up. Once the guild was back in shape, Makarov made his announcement, but was cut off by one of the children with raven hair.

"Gramps! Why do you have those children with you?" the kid asked, wearing nothing but his underwear . Wendy and Natsumi's faces exploded in a blush and covered their faces with the hoods of their cloaks.

"Gray! Where are your clothes?" a brunette girl with purple eyes asked appearing next to him. "Not again! Thanks, Cana!" Gray thanked and then ran to find his clothes .

"This Gajeel Redfox and his younger brother and sisters. Laxus Dreyar, my long lost grandson, Natsumi Dragneel, and Wendy Vivian Claire Marvell. And they're here to join Fairy Tail!" Makarov announced, causing the guild to erupt into cheers.

The white-haired girl continued fighting with the redheaded girl, Gray started stripping, and Cana was playing cards with a little girl who had short, white hair and bright blue eyes.

"Mirajane?" Makarov called the older whitette. "Can you come over and give them their guild stamps?"

The girl fighting the redhead groaned in annoyance and walked to the quartet with the guild stamper. "Where do you want your guild marks, freaks?" Mirajane sneered.

"In black on my left shoulder," Gajeel requested. "In yellow on my right shoulder," Laxus requested. "In red on my right shoulder," Natsumi requested. "In periwinkle on my right shoulder," Wendy Vivian Claire shyly requested. Mirajane then gave them their stamps and now the Dragon Slayer Siblings were official members of Fairy Tail.

"Now that we've got four new family members, you know what that means, brats," Makarov said to the guild. "PARTY TIME!!!!!!" the guild yelled.

Natsumi, Gajeel, Wendy, and Laxus then felt comfortable enough to remove their cloaks and interact with the guild members. When the boys saw Natsumi's outfit, they instantly went into shock at her beauty.

 When the boys saw Natsumi's outfit, they instantly went into shock at her beauty

(Natsumi's outfit)

Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus got along great with the other children, quickly befriending Elfman and Lisanna, Mirajane's younger siblings, Gray, Cana, and a shy bluenette named Levy Jane, who loved books.

Natsumi, on the other hand, was going to talk to Mirajane, until she tripped on one of the beer mugs and fell face-first into the redhead's strawberry cheesecake. The entire guild froze as the girl gained a murderous aura around her. "HOW DARE YOU RUIN MY STRAWBERRY CAKE?!!! PERHAPS I NEED TO BEAT SOME SENSE INTO YOU!!!" she raged and was about to punch her in the face, only for Natsumi to dodge at blinding speeds. And knock the wind out of her!! Then, Natsumi decided to add her own two cents. "Next time you want to spar with a dragon princess, don't threaten to kill her when all she did was trip. Your cake was an accident. And by the way, what kind of family member would kill another family member over something petty and stupid? Btw, don't tell us not to fight when you keep getting into fights with Mirajane. "

Everyone else was frozen in fear, but Mirajane, Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy were cracking up laughing at how she roasted Erza and defeated her. "Dang, Tin Can! The new girl sure out you in your place. Hey, Thunderstorm! What's the rosette's name?" Mirajane called to Laxus as she calmed down. Laxus replied, "That's my little sister. Princess Natsumi Maya Dragneel, daughter of the Fire Dragon King, Igneel. I'm the Lightning Dragon Prince, Gajeel is the Iron Dragon Prince, and Wendy Vivian Claire is the daughter of the Sky Dragon Queen."

Again, the guild was shocked into silence. They just accepted Dragon royalty into their guild. As the years passed by, the guild became even more well known than it already was. 'Black Steel' Gajeel, 'Thunder King' Laxus, 'Phoenix Flame' Natsumi, and 'Sky Priestess' Wendy were the strongest mages in the guild. One glare from them is enough to make even Gray, Erza, and Mirajane behave. Wendy's older twin sister and her older brothers were the strongest S-Class mages in the guild, but even that wasn't enough to prepare them for the tragedy that was about to befall them and their family.

However, all good things must come to an end eventually when the guild loses it's fiery heart. This is a tragedy that took place two years before they became S-Class mages.