Natsumi Loves Music

It was a month after Natsumi and her siblings joined the Fairy Tail guild, and Wendy had a question for her sister. She noticed everyone was more agitated and angry than normal, and they were all fighting.

"Natsu-niisan? Can you play your instruments for us? It's been a while since we heard you sing and maybe it'll help everyone calm down. Please?" Wendy begged .

Natsumi just couldn't say no whenever her twin sister gave her that look, so she agreed. "Excuse me, Gramps? Is it alright if I use the stage? My sister wants me to play my instruments for the guild," she explained. Makarov replied, "Of course, child. It'll be nice to have some peace and quiet in the guild for once."

Natsumi walked onto the stage and equipped her guitar and microphone, much to everyone else's confusion. "Hey, Flame Brain! Get off the stage because you can't play or sing!" Gray shouted from the audience , earning noises of agreement from everyone else.

Natsumi didn't answer, but picked up her guitar and started playing a song. "This first song is for Lisanna, Levy Jane, and Cana. It really is rare to find such good friends like them. I'm proud to announce those three girls as honorary members of our Dragon clan," she said and started playing the music.

It's so rare to find a friend like you

Somehow when you're around, the sky is always blue

The way we talk

The things you say

The way you make it all okay

And how you know

All of my jokes

But you laugh anyway

If I could wish for one thing

I'd take the smile that you bring

Wherever you go in this world I'll come along

Together we dream the same dream

Forever I'm here for you, you're here for me

Oh ooh oh

Two voices, one song

And anywhere you are, you know I'll be around

And when you call my name, I'll listen for the sound

If I could wish for one thing

I take the smile that you bring

Wherever you go in this world I'll come along

Together we dream the same dream

Forever I'm here for, you you're here for me