The Mission

It's been six years since the Dragon Slayer Siblings joined Fairy Tail, and Laxus, Gajeel, Natsumi, and Wendy were playing in the park with Happy and Lisanna, when Mirajane and Elfman came up to them.

Wendy's older twin sister and her older brothers weren't S-Class wizards yet, but they were up for promotion.

A few years ago, Natsumi found an Exceed egg in the forest and raised it with Lisanna.

When Happy hatched, the entire guild was happy!

Lisanna decided that he was like a bluebird of happiness, so Natsumi decided to name him 'Happy'.

"Please don't tell me you lot are fighting again," Natsumi teased her brothers and sister as she walked up to them.

"Hi, Natsumi. Glad you're back," Wendy greeted her sister.

"Uncle Gajeel and Uncle Laxus ate my whole fish and didn't even ask me first!" Happy ranted.

"Whenever we eat any fish, you say it is yours," Gajeel explained.

"They have a point, Happy. You're really selfish when it comes to fish," Wendy pointed out.

"I don't know what to do with you guys.  We're a family and we're human.  There'll be times when we clash with one another.  The only thing that's important is that you reconcile with each other. " Natsumi explained  to her family and guild.

"Come on, Lisanna. We've got to get to work," Elfman said as he came up to the group with Mirajane.

Lisanna turned to her older siblings and asked, "Huh? We just finished a job. Can't we take a little break?"

"Yeah, but it's an S-Class quest. Mirajane wanted us to come along for assistance. Since she's the only available S-Class mage, it automatically fell into her, " Elfman explained.

"What kind of S-Class quest?" Natsumi asked curiously, now at age 17 1/2 years old.

(Natsumi's outfit)

"An emergency one. They want us to kill off a monster called 'The Beast ' that's terrorizing a local village. Hey, Natsu. You and your siblings want to come with us? You might learn a thing or two~" Mira teased, making Natsumi's face explode in a blush.

She nodded and the seven of them set off for the train station.

"Everyone!" Natsumi called to the guild doing their symbol.