Two Years Later

It's been two years since the disappearance of Natsumi Dragneel, and some of the guild members have taken a toll from it. Mirajane has shed her gothic clothing and took up being Fairy Tail's resident barmaid/model for Sorcerer Weekly, Gajeel is more reserved, Laxus is more serious, and Wendy doesn't speak, but all of them have adopted really serious personalities and can silence the entire guild with a single glare.

After losing their sister, the Dragon Slayer Siblings worked harder and harder and became the strongest and most famous S-Class mages in the guild. They were considered the strongest mages in the guild, and more than a bit intimidating. Gray's ego and arrogance continued to grow and it was getting on the group's nerves.

Speaking of which, Gray was still scared of them from when they snapped at him the other day.

*Flashback begins*

It's been a month since the disappearance of Natsumi Dragneel, and the guild was finally moving on with the hope that she'll return to them one day. Mirajane was working around the guild hall taking orders from the members, when a comment from a certain ice mage set her and the Dragon Slayer Siblings off.

"I miss you so much, Natsumi. When will you come home? To us? To me?" Mirajane thought sadly, remembering the love of her life.

"I guess Flame Brain was so embarrassed that we'd look down on her that she allowed herself to disappear! Pathetic jerk!" Gray sneered, chuckling at his lame joke. He was so busy laughing that he didn't notice the guild go quiet.

Mirajane, Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy turned to Gray and glared at him so hard that if looks could kill, Gray would be a spirit begging for mercy.

"Don't you EVER let me, or them hear you or the rest of the guild talk about Natsumi like that. She wasn't weak, she was the most beautiful and strongest girl I've ever met since coming to Fairy Tail. If it wasn't for her sacrifice, Lisanna would've been gone instead of her!! You're just jealous that I didn't choose you as a lover. Natsumi was my fiancee, the love of my life. And if I hear you degrade her again, it won't be pretty. Boys, he's all yours. Wendy, your most powerful dragon roar should be enough to hit the final nail on the coffin," Mirajane growled out as she went back to work.

The day went on as normal, with the only thing our of the ordinary was Gray screaming.

*Flashback ends*

Speaking of the Dragon Slayer Siblings, they were coming back with the newest guild member, a girl named Lucy Elizabeth Heartfilia, the Celestial Dragon Slayer, making her Natsumi and Wendy Vivian Claire's little sister.

All of the Dragon Slayers were related, not by blood but by magic, and they formed a clan to solve the mystery of Natsumi's disappearance.

Right then, Wendy, Gajeel, and Laxus came back to the guild with a teenage girl with waist-length blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes that were filled with life.

"Hi! My name is Lucy Elizabeth Heartfilia! But you can call me 'Lizzy'. I'm the Celestial Dragon Slayer and I'd like to join the guild. Big Brother Gajeel? Laxus-niisan? Wendy? Are you guys here?" Lucy Elizabeth called into the guild hall, catching the attention of Gajeel, Laxus, and Wendy. The Dragon Slayer Siblings ran to the girl and embraced her in a tight hug.

"LUCY-NIISAN!!" the trio screamed has they hugged their sister. "I heard about what happened to Natsumi. I also have faith that she'll return to us one day. I wonder where she is. Someday, we'll go and find her." Lucy Elizabeth said as she released the hug.

" Lucy Elizabeth said as she released the hug

Lucy Elizabeth's dress

The guild welcomed Lucy Elizabeth with open arms, accepting her really quick. But she, and the rest of her siblings were looking at a picture of Natsumi on hers and Wendy's 17th birthday. Her friends threw a surprise party for her, and Natsumi couldn't have been happier to have such good friends.

 Her friends threw a surprise party for her, and Natsumi couldn't have been happier to have such good friends

(A/N: I drew this myself)

"I remember this day. The look of pure joy and happiness on her face was enough to brighten up the whole guild. You should've been there, Liz. It would've made you happy to see her happy," Laxus said, smiling fondly at the memory.

"I know you miss her, Wendy. We do too. But you know that she wouldn't want you to keep mourning her 'death' for the rest of your life. She'd want you to be strong and keep getting stronger," Lucy Elizabeth explained to Wendy holding her in a comforting embrace.

"I know, Lucy-niisan. It's just really hard. I miss her everyday," Wendy replied, burying her face in her older sister's shoulder.

"I miss her as much as you do if not, more. We were supposed to be married on the anniversary of the day you four came to the guild." Mirajane sadly revealed as she came up to her siblings-in-law. "But, Summer wouldn't want us to be sad. She'd want us to keep smiling for her."