¨Part 1¨

(s/t) = skin tone

(y/n) = your name

(h/c) = hair color

(h/l) = hair length

(e/c) = eye color

(f/c) = favorite color

(l/n) = last name

--------------------------------------------

"Mommy look!"

A girl with short beautiful (h/c) hair said. Her (s/t) toned hand tugging on an older female. She had black hair up in a bun, small strands of hair framing her face.

"What did you find now (y/n)?"

The older woman spoke with a soft voice, her (e/c) orbs observing her child as she looked into her (e/c) orbs.

"The field, what flowers are they?"

Her finger was pointing at a yellow field a little down the mountain. Her head turned towards it.

"Well pumpkin those are,

Sunflowers."

--------------------------------------------

Your (h/c) hair flew in the wind as you biked by the shore of the beach. The pathway was covered with little sand that crunched when the wheel rolled over it. Your (e/c) orbs glanced over at the water. The sounds of the waves were loud and the only thing that you could hear other than that was some birds chirping in the sakura trees. Your (s/t) toned legs were hurting a little from biking so far. But soon you were going to reach your destination. It was the place that you had always cherished since you were only five years old. Even by the fact that it was far from your home didn't change anything for you.

(E/c) orbs studied the pathway in front of you, avoiding all the big rocks that came in your way. Breathing heavily as you paddled up the mountain by the beach. The bag on your bike made it harder for you to balance out the weight. The ground became flat again after the steep hill.

Pink sakura trees bloomed beautifully on both sides of you. The green grass gently shifted in the winds breeze. As well as your hair and (f/c) dress that you wore. Your face lit up in the sunlight as your (e/c) orbs beamed with light as you took in your surroundings. The blue waves that splashed up on the rocks down on the foot of the mountain and sparkled as it came down again. The birds that were chirping and flying around with eachother. Seagulls that talked to eachother when they flew high in the sky. And the fluffy white clouds that roamed the bright blue sky freely.

Even if only this seemed like a fairy tail in its self, this wasn't the thing that you came here to look at. About 20 meters away stood your treasure. It stood tall and brightly, it stood compared to the sun. It bloomed so brightly in the summer as it stood tall. The thing that you had always cherished since you went to this place with your mother ten years ago.

You walked towards the shining treasure of yours. You stood beside it your (s/t) toned hand graced its yellow shining petals lightly. Your (e/c) orbs reflected the perfect flower that stood tall and full of pride in front of you.

"A sunflower is the only thing that can beat the sun in pride when it stands tall."

The words your grandmother said when you took her to this place.

"I guess she wasn't kidding, because I'm always going here no matter the weather."

You said as a smile graced your features. Your mind seemingly in another place when you spoke. Voices cut you of from you massive train of thoughts. And in the process breaking the bubble your own world. Looking behind you, you saw a mom with a little child. The child had big green eyes. Her black hair up in two ponytails on either sides of her head. The childs cheeks were a rosy pink color. The mom had dark brown hair that laid on her shoulders and framed her face nicely. Her green orbs studied her child as she talked and tugged on her mothers sleeve.

Smiling a little at the site as you (e/c) orbs studied they're figures when they walked. Tilting your head a little up towards the big sky as the sun glanced down at you. A small breeze of wind flew by from the ocean making your (f/c) dress fly a little by your legs. Your (h/c) locks flying with some sakura leaves.

"I should go home before mom comes back from work."

Skipping on your heels as you turned around towards you bike. It stood tilted by a sakura tree. Small pink leaves from the sakura trees had found their way in to you bicycles basket as well as on your bag. Grabbing the handles and leading your light blue bike beside you. Stopping before jumping up and begining to paddle away the road.

Your hair flew with the wind when you biked down the mountain.

"Wooho!"

You said as you stretched your right hand into the air. A big smile gracing your features as you rode your bike down the road. Your dress flapping wildly from the wind that came towards you quickly. The same went for your (h/c) locks as they flew back and danced wildly on your head.

"Watch it kid!"

A man said as you flew by his bakery on your bike.

"Haha, sorry!"

You said before turning a corner. In this part of town there weren't a lot of people around this time of the day. Making it the perfect time to bike freely down the mountain, like you did now.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Your cheeks were rosy, your nose as well when you finally came to halt on front of your house. The gate to your home stood infront of you as you opened it and led you bike in before closing it shut behind you. Walking down the pebble road that was surrounded by flowers and a big tree that resided by a koi pond. The pebble road itself led to the front door of the house that you shared with your mother, father, little sister and your grandma. Sadly enough your grandpa passed away last spring. Right before the sunflowers started to bloom.

Tilting your bike to stay by the wall of the house before taking your bag and walking up to the door and knocking lightly before opening and stepping inside. The hall of the house was filled with shoes indicating that your mother and little sister was back again. Unfortunate as you promised to not bike away today.

"There you are young lady!"

Your shoulder flinched as the so familiar voice boomed through the house. Soon your mother popped her head from down the stairs before stomping over to you.

"I told you to not bike away today."

She said as her (e/c) orbs studied your slightly slouched form that was standing infront of her.

"Don't be so harsh on her now, you know how addicted she is to those flowers."

Another voice spoke as your grandma walked towards you. Her grey hair shining from the lights as her nearly black eyes studied the both of you closely.

"Obasan! I'm not addicted!"

You said as your mother just sighed when her mother started chuckling.

"Anyhow dinners soon ready, (y/n)."

Your mother spoke up again before turning and walking towards the kitchen. You starred at her retreating figure before you felt a hand reside on your shoulder. Looking down you saw your grandmother standing there with a soft smile.

"She is only hard on you because she loves you, sunny."

Your grandmothers soft voice spoke making you sigh as you looked down at your shoes. (H/c) locks framing your face before speaking up.

"I hope so, no I know."

You said before walking away. Her hand sliding of your shoulder lightly as you walked up the stairs. Your grandmother sighed to herself as she looked at your retreating form.

"If only you could shine as brightly as those sunflowers everyday."

Sadly those were also the last words she said to you before she passed away from a heart disease. Life really is cruel.

Isn't it?

-------------------------------------------------------