¨Part 4¨

Hello anyone reading this message! I'm sorry that I have taken a un-holy amount of time to publish this. I just didn't have motivation, but now that I am on a break from hell, I mean school. Then I can get my mind to try and finish this book. So hope you like it so far and hopefully will like it in the future as well. Without further ado here is ¨Part 4¨ of this mess. Bai!

-------------------------------------------

"Now lets all have a wonderful lunch, remember to bring indoor shoes to I saw some of you not having any."

Katsumi-sensei said as she smiled. The many students started to go out of the classroom in the many groups that they were in. You walked with the many hordes of students in the hallways as well. You cheered in your head a little, first of you managed to survive class ( even if it wasn't really anything special ), second you also managed to get a tour around the school grounds with a goddess. But lastly, you could skip lunch, automatically avoiding the heavy crowds in the cafeteria. It was a win-win-win. At least in your mind, as you would sooner come to the conclusion that skipping lunch is the worst decision ever.

You hastily went to the shoe lockers and took out your outdoor shoes. Slipping out of your indoors shoes and placing them in the locker instead as you put on you outdoor shoes. You closed up your locker and started walking towards the door. You (s/t) hand gripped to handle and opened the door. The wind hit you hard in the face and you, on instinct, grabbed you skirt. Even if it wouldn't have gone with the wind either way, you just gotta be on the safe side of life.

-------------------------------------

The gate stood its ground in the distance. You eyes drifted around you, trying desperately too find Kiyoko. Soon enough your (e/c) orbs landed on a familiar black haired girl. Walking a little faster then before you met up with who you thought was Kiyoko.

"Kiyoko-san!"

You said as you waved your hand in the air. The said girl turned around but instead of those blue eyes that seemed magical you were met with brown eyes. You stopped running. Or more said you stopped functioning.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not this Kiyoko your looking for..."

If this was an anime you would have been like those frozen white images. You looked at her, hand still in the air. Trying to put up your last brain cells together to muster up something before you dug your own grave.

"I-I'm so sorry!"

Quickly turning around and -doing some sonic speed run- running away from her. Never in your life would you have wished to be dead before. This was just an overwhelming amount of embarrassment that one could take before crawling down a hole.

----------------------------------

Thankfully enough you had found Kiyoko when you were about to run inside again. She had apologized for being late, telling you that her sensei needed her to run an errand.

So right now you and Kiyoko were walking outside towards the gym. She had showed you around the whole school except for the gym and a little bit on the third years floor. When you asked about it she told you that going there wouldn't be an option as it was a troublemakers hot spot on lunch times.

"Here we are, want me to show you inside the gym to?"

Kiyoko's voice broke you out of your head. You shook your head dismissively as a 'no'.