¨Part 3¨

The big gates of your school stood infront of you. Honestly you were nervous of going inside. But it seemed like the other students weren't scared at all, as they walked in small groups, talking as they're heart content. You were supposed to go to Aoba Johsai like your friend Kunimi. But plans changed as your mother laid her eyes on Karasuno.

"Is something wrong?"

A soft voice spoke from beside you. You turned your head to be met by a goddess. Her blue orbs were sparkling, even if she didn't do anything, behind a pair of glasses. And her black locks framed her light toned face perfectly. A birth mark resided over her mouth and took her maturity to another level as it seemed.

"Oh, I'm just a little nervous."

You admitted. Somehow this girl made you feel safe. Because normally you would just say that you were okay and then smile. Worrying strangers weren't something you were fond of.

"Your new here right, first year?"

You nodded as a simple yes before she continued.

"I'm Kiyoko Shimizu, third year."

Kiyoko stretched out her hand for you to shake and you gladly did.

"(L/n) (Y/n), nice to meet you Kiyoko-senpai."

You shook hands. You smiled brightly at her and she gave you a small smile herself.

"Well if it helps, I'm free to show you around the school grounds at lunch."

You nodded your head rapidly with a bigger smile on your face.

"Thank you so much Kiyoko-senpai. I really owe you something now."

You said as you bowed down. You heard the goddess giggle a little over you as you stood up.

"It's no need to do so (L/n)-san, I know how hard it can be to start a new school."

Kiyoko looked into your (e/c) orbs as you looked into hers. It was magical to see the different blues swirl in her iris.

DING

A loud bell came from inside the school. It seemingly broke your trance as you swiped your head towards the school building.

"We should go now. Meet me here when lunch start, so I can show you around."

You quickly turned your head towards Kiyoko and nodded with a smile before the two of you began walking in different directions to get to your own classrooms.

---------------------------------

When you stepped into your class you knew you were late. All the heads snapped towards your direction as the teacher stopped talking. Her hazel eyes stared at your figure as a small smile held her features.

"I'm Katsumi-sensei, sit down I was about to start to explain what we are doing this year."

You nodded as a reply. Your (e/c) orbs drifted over at the desks before landing on an empty one by the window. It sat behind a blonde girl and infront of a brown haired guy. Quickly walking over to the desk as you plopped down your backpack and sat down. You looked at the blondes back. Then it snapped in your mind.

'She looks like a sunflower!'

You studied her seemingly shaking back. You remembered when you sat down how you got a glance on her face. And her brown eyes that matched a sunflower.

'Maybe she is a sunflower in disguise?'

Your thoughts pondered. The result in that being that you didn't pay attention to Katsumi-sensei and would now be lost in the school year. Good job, (Y/n), good job.

"Now remember to also sign up for club activities, for extra credit points."

Your sensei spoke up and broke you out from staring at the blondes back, which somehow shook even more. You noticed this and cursed in your mind.

'Crap she probably know that I stared and will think that I am a creep, and then I will never know if she is a sunflower or not!'

You mentally slapped yourself for being such a creepy classmate. You also slapped yourself (mentally of course) for thinking such childish thoughts.

'But no way in snowing hell could she be a sunflower, right?'

Chairs that began moving started to fill your hearing. Quickly looking around you saw that people were beginning to build groups. The chatter quickly took over the room as well when students tried to over power the others with their voice. Your head tilted up to the clock and you saw that it was only a small break before you would start again.

"How I really thought it was lunch now."

A voice spoke from one of the groups and you couldn't help but agree. You did think that you would be having lunch now, but nothing seemed to go your way. Well exception for meeting Kiyoko. Your (e/c) orbs glanced outside at the green trees that swayed lightly in the small winds that blew by. The tiredness from staying up all night was crawling onto you as your head rested on your (s/t) hand. Your eyelids tiredly fluttered shut and open as you tried to stay awake.

"Everyone the break is over lets keep going."

Katsumi-sensei spoke up. You jolted back in your chair and looked to the front. Trying to play it off like you weren't near sleeping a few moments ago. Katsumi's hazel eyes meet yours and you could see the knowing glance she gave you. Like she was trying to tell you that she saw that you were trying to sleep.

'Great...'

You thought as she started talking again. Her black hair waving a little in front of her face when she turned around to the board.

'How I wish lunch could arrive faster..'

Sadly enough your wishes weren't granted as the time completely ignored you.