¨Part 5¨

The streets weren't especially crowded this afternoon. You had just gotten out from school, and was now walking towards the many fields of sunflowers that you had become very fond of. But you would also need to stop by your grandmothers grave, when you were at that side of the Miyagi prefecture. The train station would be the best option when travelling to the fields. But on afternoons like this it would be super crowded at the station, and on the many trains that came and went. The ringing of a bell made your attention go to your left. When you turned your head you came in eye contact with a café. Your (e/c) orbs scanned over the many pastries that was neatly placed in the front window. What brought your attention the most was the newly baked Wagashi's that was laid out neatly in the window. You could feel your mouth water when you looked at it. Unbeknownst to you started digging in you pocket for money with your right hand. The scrambling of the few yen you had left made sound when your hand touched it. Grabbing it and pulling it out of your pocket. 1015 yen. 

When in the right mind did you get this money? Did you take somebody else jacket or something? 

Considering that this was more then enough for buying a Wagashi, you stepped inside the café. The café's design was pretty and went with the sakura theme. ((I just put in a picture of how I think it looks, or something of how it looks))

It wasn't a lot of people inside of the café leaving a lot of empty space, and tables, for you to choose from

It wasn't a lot of people inside of the café leaving a lot of empty space, and tables, for you to choose from. Sitting down by a corner table by the window, you plopped down your bag beside you as you looked outside. 

More people were starting to go home by now, making the streets a little more crowded then your liking. It came a little more people to the café. The tables started filling up. By now you had already ordered your Wagashi and a cup of tea, to go with. Looking around you saw that the only seats left was the one by you, and one over by an older man. The bell by the door rang loudly, signalizing for the workers that another costumer had come along. Looking over at the door you saw a familiar blonde. Yachi Hitoka. She looked around only to connect her brown eyes with your (e/c) ones. Seeing as it was the only seat available she walked over and sat down. Not a single word came out from your mouth when she sat down infront of you. Slowly sipping on your, still hot, tea. The awkwardness went higher and soon you couldn't handle it and you spoke up.

"So I guess we are partners for the assignment, right Yachi-san?"

You saw her visibly flinch by the sudden conversation. 

"Yeah, what do you wanna do for the project?"

Now it was your turn to flinch a little. Yachi's brown orbs met yours. How you didn't take her the talk active person, or maybe she didn't want it to be so awkward while doing the project?

"I have no idea actually, what do you think?"

"Maybe we could do something about, history of the school?"

Yachi suggested, you couldn't lie to yourself. It sounded like a good idea.

"That sounds great. And I'm sorry if I scared you, you just remind me of a sunflower..."

You said while stirring your tea with the silver spoon. Yachi let out a small giggle while looking down at the table.

"It's really not something like that, you weren't scaring me. Really."

Yachi reassured you. A waiter came and placed down her plate with the pastry she had gotten. Looking down at her plate as Yachi thanked the waiter. She had also gotten the limited edition seasonal Wagashi! Your eyes sparkled as you saw Yachi bite into it, an anko-bean got stuck on her lip.

"Yachi-san you like Wagashi bread to?"

You asked Yachi as she put down her Wagashi again. Nodding her head as she swallowed it.

"I see you like it to (l/n)-san."

"Please just call me (y/n), Yachi-san!"

You said as you smiled at her. A small smile spread on Yachi's face before she spoke again.

"Sure, (y/n)-san!"

----------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, I'm such a bad author :(
Making chapters so slowlyyyy.(>人<;)