Emergencies

Another three days pass without any big events. The Redhair pirates had gotten used to the thought of their Captain and the 6 year younger mechanic now being a package deal, all of them greatly appreciating the positive influence of hers and the break from constant drinking.
"My my. I see he has gotten to you before I could." "Mihawk!" Gear grins and hugs the Shichibukai tightly. He smiles a thin smile, pulling her close before stepping back and leaning in to kiss her hand, only to instead kiss a random seashell that Shanks had placed there, pulling her close to his side as she laughs, amused, her head resting against his chest. "Sorry Mihawk. He doesn't appreciate me befriending any males, much less then getting that close." The man blinks at the image before him and opens his mouth to say something when the noise of a ringing DenDenMushi cuts through the thick air. Gear reaches into her pocket.

"We're in trouble."

The call gets broken off but she has already moved out of the redheads grip and brought her wrist to her lips. "Kai. Pick me up.", she says, looking over at Shanks. "I'll be back in a couple of days at most." "What? Who was that even?" "That was Killer. And that also was an emergency call. My friends are in trouble and I'm busting them out." Shanks grabs her wrist, pulling her back. "Be careful." "I will be. I'll see you soon." Gear nods, cupping his face and pressing her lips to his, then his cheek. Her mechanical companion lands and she quickly jumps onto his back. "Return to Mothership. Set course following Vivre card location Kid Pirates. Full speed."
Moments later, she is already on board and getting ready for a fight. "Prepare for war."
The bastards whirr, making their ways towards the workshop where they all empty the fuel tanks, storing up the largest amounts of energy possible for a maximum attack power.
Meanwhile their mistress is finished putting on the extremely thin, see through suit of another mixed seastone medium. She was prepared. Her hair she greases up with oil to make it too slick for people to grab onto it before pulling it up. With her eyes narrowed she watches at what island they are approaching.

"... Kaido!"

Kids consciousness is dwindling

Kids consciousness is dwindling. His breath is getting shorter. His crew needs him!
He struggles, trying to get up. He fights himself back onto his feet. "Kid!" Killer..
He watches death approach when suddenly a bright light shoots through the room, blasting a gigantic hole into the wall. "Now what the fuck do you think you are doing to my boys?" "Gear.." "Hello there, Love. Getting yourself in trouble again I see.." She walks up to him and stops right in front of him and his crew. "Take them to his ship.", Gear says and Kid feels the familiar draining feeling as he lands on the beast like weapon. "Gear.." "Leave! I'll handle this." Killer watches doubtfully as his Captain is carried off, only to be picked up by one of her pets as well. "Catlyn!!", he blurts out her real name. She turns to him and smiles for a second before her whole body darkens from Haki and in seconds she is in front of Kaido, dealing a devastating blow to his face. Bones crack and teeth shatter. Blood spews out of him and she lands back where she had jumped off from before. "I'd suggest keeping your eyes on me you ugly old fuck! I was having a damn good time with my husband and you ruined it just because you refuse to die!!"
With that they are fading from vision.
The Kid Pirates all are reunited back on board of their ship where they desperately stitch up their badly wounded Captain. "Gear is here?", Heat asks breathlessly. "Yeah. She is fighting Kaido.", Killer says, coughing a bit before swallowing down the bile threatening to escape his stomach. "It appears she has managed to get Redhair..", Killer tells them and they all nod. Smiling wasn't an option at that moment. Their friend was fighting for Their lives.
The seconds going by feel like hours and they feel just about ready to go insane when there is a loud explosion and something large and dark is flying their way towards the sea. With a crash it lands and they quickly realise just what it was. Kaido the Beast. Dead. His spine twisted in inhumane ways and his ribcage beaten in. His blood turns the surrounding water red. A softer thud notifies them of something landing on their ship. "Gear!" "Are you boys alright? Kid, are you okay?" She walks up to them with a few fresh bruises on her but nothing of the blood staining her is her own. She kneels down next to the burly redhead, smiling. "Gear..", he mumbles. "Hey there. How are you?" He groans. "Good enough." "Let me have a look." She gets up closer, gently looking at the huge, deep gashes. "Just a bit of whatever kind of fucking excuse that is won't help. You need stitches." She roams through the kit they had brought on deck and soon concentrates on stitching his flesh back together with perfect accuracy. After half an hour she is finished with the task and desinfecting the wounds before wrapping them and making the man drink a good amount of water. "You should be alright. Just give yourself some rest and some time and you'll be back to normal soon enough. His amber eyes glance up at her. "Why help us if your boyfriend hates us? I would have died there." "It doesn't matter if he hates you. I don't. You guys are tough and ambitious and strong yet kind in your own ways and I can appreciate that." He takes a shaky breath. "Thank you." "You are welcome. But now you need to get into your bed and sleep. And you should also get away from here. Big Mom and Kaido were allies after all and their reinforcements will come quickly enough if they hear their ally is dead." They nod and Killer helps her lift the man into his bedroom, although she very clearly wouldn't have needed any help, before taking over command.
With her help they soon are back in open waters. "How did you do that? You defeated Kaido!", Wire asks, staring at her. "The strongest person in the world has the name of Edward Newgate and he is known as Whitebeard. Kaido is nothing. And judging by how much the sharks liked him he will truly be nothing in no time. Also.. my grandpa punches far harder than him." Killer sweatdrops as he realises she probably meant it. With the Fist being her grandfather he wouldn't doubt it. "If someone like him would have a chance against me it would be an offence against my father and all his training regiments and my grandpa and his constant 'caring disciplinary beatings' to put the fear of God in me.", Gear snickers. "Did he?" "I'm dating the man he hates the most and I learned to play the old man like a fiddle to avoid listening to him. Does that sound well disciplined to you?" Wire chuckles and shakes his head. "It doesn't." "See?", she winks, gently nudging him with her elbow before turning to look at his wounds, bandaging him up. Same going for Heat, Killer and everyone else. "Will you boys be alright? Shanks is probably pulling his hair out already.. and I like running my fingers through it so it needs to be protected." The men laugh. "Why would you... Oh." Gear bursts into laughter. "In those cases I like tugging it but no. He sleeps on my lap a lot." The men all flush bright red. "I'm saying my goodbye to Kid. Do you still have my number for emergencies?" Killer nods. "Good. Very good." Walking into his quarters she leans over the burly redhead with a smile, gently pulling his nose, making him look up at her. "What?" "I'm heading out. Have them pull the stitches in six weeks I'd say." Kid looks at her and nods. "Catlyn." She looks up into his amber eyes. "Killer called you Catlyn." "That's because it is my real first name." He hums. "Who are you really?" "My name is Monkey D. Catlyn. I am the first Daughter of Monkey D. Dragon and the granddaughter of Monkey D. Garp, the fist. I have three little brothers. Luffy, also known as the Captain of the Strawhats. Ace, commander of the second division for Whitebeard and finally Sabo, fraction commander for the Revolutionary army.", she says, sitting on his bedside, smiling as the man's jaw drops and his eyes widen. "WHAT?!" Laughing wholeheartedly she gently pats his chest where it wasn't hurt. "Yeah. My family is a bit of a mess." "A bit?" Kid coughs, quieting down and leaning back again. She smiles. "Maybe a lot.. but I wouldn't have it any other way. I love them, especially my brothers." "The Whitebeard you got out of Impel Down.." "Yeah. I would have died before anyone would harm the little baby boy my grandpa tossed into my arms and told me to take care of 20 years ago." "You.. raised him?" She nods. "Luffy I first met when he was 8 and my grandpa blurted out I have a little brother. By that time I had been taking care of Ace for 10 years already... And of Sabo for maybe two. I never knew I had a blood related little brother until he presented me with Luffy.." She shifts into a bit more comfortable position. "Shanks lost his arm because of Luffy, you know?" Kid looks at her. "Hu?" "Luffy had just eaten the Gum Gum fruit and still went into the water, the cute little idiot. He was almost eaten by a sea king. Shanks sacrificed his arm for his life. And back then he didn't even know Luffy was my brother.." Kid nods his head a bit. "Is that why you love him?" "No.. it isn't. We first met when I went to Rogers execution with my grandpa and I saw him crying for his Captain." Kid blinks. "Redhair was.." "He was a member of Gold Rogers crew. And he was giving himself away, the idiot. So I grabbed his hand and I held it for the entirety of the event. He left and waved me goodbye behind my grandpa's back. That's when I fell for him." She chuckles softly. "He hasn't changed a bit.. just that he doesn't wear Rogers Straw hat anymore. Luffy does now..." Kid blinks. "The thing most identified with your brother is actually Gold Rogers hat?" She nods. "We have another thing that was once Rogers but now is mine, although he gave it to us for us to protect... But that is a story for another time. You should go to sleep now. I'll be heading off." Giving his hand a squeeze she smiles. "Take care."

"Catlyn." She stops in the doorframe. "Yes?" "Thank you." She smiles softly at him. "You are welcome."

With that she leaves.

Waving the Crew goodbye she and her bastards return to her flying ship and then fly off.