The Wedding

—— Peter's POV ——
I stand there in a nice shirt, Granddad says "You ok?" "Just nervous. I can't believe May is getting remarried to Bucky." "Well, your Aunt thought about doing a family road trip for a honeymoon." "And?" "Bud, all four of us are going. In an SUV." I nod, Granddad walks May down the short aisle, the vows are done.
—— (time skip) ——
We dance and party till what feels like midnight, Bucky says "Peter, I hope you don't mind, you don't have to call me Uncle if you don't want to, ok." "Thank you, Bucky." Maybe it's not such a bad thing after all, Bucky & May getting married.
—— (time skip to the morning) ——
I pack my backpack up with clothes, May says "You ready?" I nod, Bucky and Steve ruffle my hair. "Oh you're so on!" I say as I climb the side of the car using my sticky. Granddad and Bucky laugh, "This is priceless!" May shouts, "Now get down before we have to get your skull opened again." "Ok, May, I'm coming down."
We shut the back end of the Chevy Suburban and it's covered with car markers that say "Just Married." it's a great day to start a road trip. May wears shorts and V-neck tee, her dorky glasses but this time she's laughing at something Bucky says.
"Granddad?" "Hmm.." "Did you play matchmaker?" "Me?! No!!! I might've introduced them to each other when May was at the tower but they took it from there. Me, I was on my way to see you." I nod, "Ok, can we play go fish?" "Sure." we play cards and do the thinking game. We finally reach the outskirts of New York to only go south to Tybee Island to start our vacation.