On The Jet

—— Steve's POV ——
      They give Pete three shots, 2 in the hip & one in the arm. They draw some blood. May's worried, Buck is nervousness, and I, Captain America am scared out of my mind. Peter's nervous, he has every right to be. They were supposed to get the tumor all out the first time.
                            —— (time skip) ——
    We finally land, Cho says "Steve, we're going to take very good care of your grandson." "I know, I just don't want to leave his side." "I know, why don't you go to the MD room. You look like you could need it." "Ok, Cho." I nod, May says "Steve, where are you going?" "To the Meltdown Room, May." "Ok, we'll let you know if there's any changes." I nod and head down the hallway. Before I get to the Meltdown room, I head to my bedroom, grabbing my favorite weighted blanket. When I turn around, "Sharon?" "Hi, Steve." "Are you supposed to be here?" "This is going to sound very weird and wrong." "Sharon, please just tell me." "I'm Peter's half-sister." "Ok, does Peter know?" "Not really, but he notices something." "Sharon, how did you end up in the family." "I was a secret love child between Mary and someone in Peggy's family." I nod, "I'm sorry." "It's ok, can I call you 'Granddad'?" I nod.
—— (time skip) ——
"May, this is also Peter's half sister." I introduce them, "Hi I'm May." "Hi, May, Bucky." Buck nods, "So how is my half-brother?" "He's in surgery, by now I'm sure you've noticed he likes to keep his hair like this." I show her a pic.

Sharon nods, "Smart, isn't he?" "He is your brother, I wouldn't be surprised

Sharon nods, "Smart, isn't he?" "He is your brother, I wouldn't be surprised. He & Tony do lab time." she nods, eventually Cho comes out.
"How'd it go?" "The tumor was much bigger than we expected, here's the MRI."

"Oh my, Cho, that's huge!" she nods, "I have got all of it, we'll need to do more MRIs to monitor growth

"Oh my, Cho, that's huge!" she nods, "I have got all of it, we'll need to do more MRIs to monitor growth." I nod, May's crying and holding onto Bucky. "How bad was it?" "It was pretty hard to remove but we scooped it right out." I nod, "Recovery this time?" "Unsure, he's still on the vent." "Ok, can we see him?" she nods.
—— (time skip) ——
"Hey, Petey, Granddad here. We hope you wake up soon bud, going to the waffle house was our thing. I miss it. I miss you smiling and laughing along with me. I miss your joyous energy." eventually he coughs, his eyes open, "Nurse!" a woman says "Ok, Peter, I'm gonna remove the vent from your throat." he nods.
—— (time skip) ——
He eats ice chips, "How bad?" "It was really bad, bud, but you're out of the woods now." he gives me a thumbs up. "Sis?" "Hey, little bro, how are you feeling?" "Tired." "Well, you need some rest. Also, Granddad learned you & I are half siblings." I nod, "So Sharon, what are you going to do?" "Well, could I move in?" "You're my sister! Of course!" I nod, "We're gonna need to find a bigger apartment." Sharon says "I'll pay my share." "Ok."

(A/N: I looked up big brain tumors online for MRIs to use and this one was fitting. And still, if you get bad headaches, go to your doctor.)