Walking

—— Peter's POV ——
          I slide my feet over the side of the bed, I get up, I'm a little unsteady, "Sis?" "Hey Pete, trying to go for a walk?" I nod, "Yeah, wanna come with?" "Sure, I got make sure lil bro got his big sis with him!" she smiles, "Thanks, Sis."
        We may not have grown up together but she's always been there for me too. She's picked me up from school when May isn't able too, she's always been there. I love my sister, she's a Shield Agent, but she always making sure that she's there for me when I need her most.
            We take a couple laps around the MedBay, Bruce comes up "Hi Peter, how are you feeling?" "Pretty good, sis is here with me." "As in Agent 13 is your sister?" "Yep, that's me. Peter's older sister." I nod, Sharon smiles proudly, "No one really knew I was related to Peggy." Bruce nods, "Can we keep walking?" "Sure, bro." "Be careful, Peter." "I will, Bruce." "Have fun on your walk, you can go to the track floor. Walk laps down there, it'll be much quieter." "Thanks." he nods.
            We make our way down to the track, Sharon says "How's school?" "Boring, I have a kid in a lot of my classes who's annoying." "What's his name?" "Eugene Thompson, otherwise known as Flash." "Ned's here!" "Hey Ned, hi MJ." "Hey loser, never knew you had a sibling." "She's my sister, she looks out for me. But Ned's too young for her." she laughs, "I'm like  4 years older than you, Peter." "Sis, you have a job and we have high school." "I know, Pete, I'm teasing you."
                         —— (time skip) ——
        Ned, MJ, Sharon, and I all play a board game. Tony shows up "What are you all doing?" "Playing a board game."  "Ok, I need to talk to Peter." "Ok." they all hustle into the hall. I sit there on the bed, "What's up?" "I made this." "What is it?" "It's a health monitor." "Ok?" I look at it, "What's it do?" "It detects signals from your brain and stuff, if that tumor comes back, it can detect that too." "You made it?" "Yeah, kiddo, made it for you." "Thanks, Tony." "I also made watches for May, Bucky, and Steve so they track your progress." "Thanks!" I hug him.