{1}

Anysia (Ani-see-ya)

The music in the bar seemed to get louder with each breath I took in. I'd started to feel rapidly more dizzy and weak; I knew I shouldn't have had more shots but a girl can't refuse a free drink. Plus, the bartender seemed trustworthy.

As time progressed, I started to feel more disorientated, this wasn't because of the alcohol. Did my drink get spiked? I pushed past a few people on the dance floor trying to reach the exit and get some fresh air. My eyes grew droopy as I stumbled around.
"Hey, are you alright?" a voice called, I turned around and tried to focus my eyes on the man in front of me. His face was melting, his eyes turning to liquid and dripping onto the floor. What the fuck was in that drink?
"Someone... put something... in my drink" I shouted above the music, the man quickly grabbed my arm and led me out of the club.

Standing outside made me feel even worse. Now I felt an overwhelming sense of paranoia; I've never taken any drugs before but I don't think this was the beginning of something good. I looked at all the people passing by me on the street, their faces were blank; no eyes, nose or mouth. I wanted it to stop.
"Hey! Can you hear me?" The voice called again. I tried to face him but I was losing my balance, now the whole world seemed to be spinning. I tried to close my eyes to make it go away but that just made me feel worse.

"Adam, cmon we need to help her" the voice came again, I think he was on the phone but it looked like he was holding something shiny.
I looked down at the ground and realised I was standing on a cloud. This, of course, was the drug but it was actually quite relaxing. I started giggling and jumping up and down until  the cloud disappeared and I was falling through the sky. I felt two hands wrap around me and I was lifted off the floor, I was no longer falling.

"Once I know she's fine we can pretend this never happened okay?"

I must have felt safe because I drifted off quite soon after that.