• Chapter Two •

Well great, just great.

"Excuse me, careful where you're going... for shit sakes." He looks at me with a scowl.

"Damn, sorry. It was just an accident. Don't get your panties in a bunch."

He continues to look at me with that classic scowl of his. He is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but it's hard to look past his aggressive persona. He's a true athlete if I've ever seen one, with a toned body and is tall as hell.

His friends snicker behind him at my comment and he turns to look at them with a pissed off glare.

"Sorry man, but she's feisty." Cody, one of Archers best fiends, laughs out.

"Yeh, well... be careful Aurora."
He spat out my name and looked past me.

"Well any who, I'm late for class, so I'm going to be off then." I say as I start to take a step away from the two boys.

"Bye feisty!" Called out Cody as he laughs beside Archer.

"You're an ass." I heard Archer say to Cody. I couldn't help but laugh.

*~*
I was sitting in my last period of the day, starting at the clock as one does when bored out of their minds. When I get passed a note.

It read:
'Not Aurora? Then no peeking'

Immediately I know that it's from Caitlyn.

We should go to the ice cream shop on Provan drive with your sister, Alice, Erin and Ethan after school ends.

I look over at her, and she's looking at me impatiently, oh I love that crazy child. I nod at her.
I take my phone out, and hide it under my desk and send a text to my sister...

Me: The group and I are going to A Bit Nutty after school, if you want to join?

I put my phone away, not to risk being caught.

The bell FINALLY rings and I hear the sound of chairs scraping along the floor from all corners of the school. Ah, the sweet sound of the end of day.

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket and I take it out.

Willow: Can't, have dance practice. Maybe on Wednesday?

It beeps again...

Willow: Thanks for the invite❤️

Me: No problem.
See you at home❤️

I sigh and after going to my locker to gather my stuff I make my way to meet the group outside the school. We head over to Ethan's car and we all cram inside.

I have a group of really amazing friends. Of coarse there's Caitlyn and there's Alice, the sweet and always happy one, who sometimes to be honest, can get on your nerves. No one is that cheery.
There's Erin, who is a complete social butterfly. She's always pushing us into situations which always involves a party.
And finally Ethan. He's the only guy in the group. He's gay, but you'd never guess that he was. We love him. He's always got he best advise, honesty.