• Chapter Twenty Two •

A/N:

Hey guys.

So I just wanted to say thank you for all the comments and votes that you have been leaving.
I love hearing what you think.

I appreciate it💕

Enjoy.

**************

I woke up with my head placed firmly against a warm, hard surface, with my arm tucked up against my chest. The realization that it was Archer who's chest my forehead was pressed against and who's arm was loosely slung over my side, came to me after a few seconds of being awake.

Archer's arm, that was slung over my side, was warm and comforting around my form. I could feel his chest moving slowly and could hear his breath as he breathed softly. He was still asleep, so I let myself enjoy his calming presence.

I shifted slightly in an attempt to get more comfortable, but that caused Archer to stir awake.

Shit.

He groaned and ran a hand over his face. He looked down at me and smiled, realizing the situation.

"Hi." I said softly.

"Hi." He said letting his fall back into his pillow and moving his arm, that was around me, to his hair.

I sat up to look at him properly, "How did you sleep?" I was hoping that I didn't cause him too much discomfort last night.

"Like a rock." Archer said smiling softly.

"So, I don't keep you up too much?"

"You didn't keep me up at all." Archer said. "How'd u sleep?"

I blushed, "Really well. Thanks to you." I looked down at my lap.

"Well, glad to be of service." I didn't even have to see his face to know that he was smirking.

I looked up when I felt the bed shift under me as Archer sat up as well. He sat facing me, legs crossed and hands in his lap.

"Thank you." I said, "I would've probably stayed up all night if you hadn't 'saved' me." I said laughing nervously.

"Anytime, Blondie. Anytime." I just smiled.

After a moment of comfortable silence passed, I said: "Wait. What's the time?"

Archer reaches for his phone and checked. "Half past eight."

"Time for breakfast?" I asked.

"Don't you want to stay here for a bit longer?" Archer said beginning to lie down again, pulling me down with him.

My head lay on his pillow across from his. He reached up to my face with his hand and played with a strand of my hair. I love it when he does that, but I know for a fact that it causes my face to turn red (which is something I'm not too fond of).

I leaned in and kissed him softly. I could tell that I had surprised him, but he regains his composure and kissed me back. When I pulled away I said, "I'd love to stay a while longer, but we don't want to spend the whole day inside, do we?" I said.

I leaned away from Archer and stepped out of the warmth that he provided.

I heard him groan, so I laughed.

"Someone is already cooking breakfast. I can smell the bacon." I said happily. "Com'on, Archer." I pleaded.

He sat up and watched me from the bed. "Okay." Amused at my eagerness to eat.

"Great. I'm going to change quickly and then I'll meet you at your door." I informed him.

I left without Archer's response and went into my room to change.
I decided to go with an off the shoulder, casual pink shirt and light denim shorts. I wore my bikini underneath, just Incase.