Important!

Hey guys.

I just want to let you know about the spin-off (Based around Espen).

I plan on releasing it sometime soon after the final chapter of HSHW (Epilogue). I'll let you know exactly when.

You can read more about it down below.

*******

Spin-off: Stormy Eyes (Espen's story)

This is the story of Espen. (Archer's little sister.)

After spending her life under the protective watch of her twin brother Chris and older brother Archer, she is finally taking her life into her own hands.

She leaves home to attend university to study for her dream career and pursue the life she has always wanted. Her and her brother take separate paths on their journeys to create their own lives, while still keeping their close twin bond, but finally allowing Espen to explore life away from home.

On her journey of self discovery and her battle with her inner demons she meets a danger that her brothers can't protect her form, Carter Daniels.

His notorious dangerous persona has people around him running the other direction, but for some reason it has no effect on Espen. His resting scowl and dark past doesn't scare her away, though it probably should.

Espen keeps to herself only letting a few select people into her life, but is drawn to Carter's mysterious and volitile behaviour.

After the two of them meet by chance they are constantly thrown together by what some call a twist of fate.

Hidden behind both of their built up exteriors there are hidden secrets and stormy pasts, leaving the both of them wanting an escape from the demons they carry inside.

****

So that is it, the story of Espen and Carter.

Yes there will be a chapter or two that contain scenes with Archer and Aurora, dah.

I hope you'll give it a read.

xxx