Note

All Rights Reserved 

Started 6/13/20

Finished:

 .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

A U T H O R ' S  N O T E

Hey! So this is my first actual story on WATTPAD and I'm really excited to share it on this site!

This story originally started as a really rough, rough, rough draft when I was thirteen years old. I started reading that draft a few months ago and literally cringed at the whole story and plot. There was just so many plot holes, grammar errors, and things that just made me sit there and contemplate what the heck I was doing. But, while I was reading it, I realized that I actually really enjoyed the story I had written. Although the material was enough to make my face twist, I realized that there was so much potential to this story. A few days later, I was laying awake staring at the ceiling when all at once, those characters I had written a few years ago were walking back into my head again. The next day, I was sitting in front of my computer, typing away as I reopened a file and started over.

This is definitely an on-going project that isn't completed just yet.

I don't have an exact updating schedule but as soon as I figure out what works best with sports and work, I'll definitely have one set.

I don't think anyone is reading this yet, but when you do, know that I'm so excited that you are.

One Last Thing: this story idea is completely mine and mine alone. All characters, plots, and settings are a work of fiction and of mine alone. Please don't copy my idea or repost it anywhere. I'd really appreciate it.

 All Rights Reserved!!!!!

Anyways, thank you so much for reading Every Breath You Take! 

Please, comment, like, and share!

Love always,

Lindy!!