Tears

Enjoy!

Warning! This chapter may include triggering and irritating content. If you're sensitive to „assault" you should not read this chapter.
_______________________

Narrator's P.O.V

The next morning

The young blonde just woke up as sharp back pain was greeting her.

She had to sleep on the cold hard floor the whole night, without a blanket, mattress and not even a little pillow.

Of course she had a hard time falling asleep last night, she couldn't help but worry for herself.

What should she do? What would that guy do to her?

Why was she here?

She kept asking herself these questions but she just couldn't find any answers to them, no matter how long she thought about it.

It was frustrating and terrifying at the same time.

Never would she have thought that this would happen to her.

Just a few meters apart from her home she got kidnapped.

Last night she didn't only think about how to escape or why she was there.

She kept thinking about her father and her only friend Levy.

She even had a fight with her before she got
kidnapped. Is she worried? Does she even know yet?

Does anyone know yet? She wasn't sure. Would her father even search for her? Probably....right?

She was confused and angry.

Confused about the whole situation and angry at herself for being so naive and stupid to just follow a girl she had just met.

Tears were forming in her eyes again but she didn't want to cry, it would only make her look weak. Also, she didn't know when that guy was coming to get her like he promised.

The blonde most definitely didn't want to cry in front of him, he would only take advantage of it. So she held those tears in.

Since the room was ice cold she rubbed her hands on her arms to keep herself at least a little bit warm.

Her hair was greasy and she felt dirty. A nice, hot and long bath was what she longing for at the moment.

Suddenly the door was opened, revealing the man.

Without a word he dragged her out of the cell, not caring if he was hurting her or not and even increased the force of his grip on her wrist.

She whimpered but didn't dare to say anything.
He finally let her go and pushed her into another room, a bathroom.

„Shower, don't use any shower gel or some shit on your body. If you do, you'll get punished. If you wanna shave then do it, but do it quickly. If you're not finished in at least fifteen minutes I'm going in." He said with a cold voice which made the blonde shiver in fear. He took one last glance at her before he closed the door.

Lucy immediately began to take off her school uniform and didn't even think about which clothes she was gonna wear. She absolutely didn't want to get punished.

Hopping into the shower she turned the water on, washed her hair in abnormal speed and she thanked god for the hair conditioner on the shelve.

Of course she applied it to her hair and was almost reaching out for a body scrub but she remembered that he told her not to use any.