Trust

Enjoy!
___________________

Narrator's P.O.V

„Why would you want to go to school again?" He asked back.

„It's for my education and it's important for my job career." She answered.

„You don't need a job when you have me. I have more than enough money for you." He said as he sat up.

„But I want to be independent and not always rely on you. And I can't just quit school like that..." She mumbled and sat up as well.

„Yes you can. You should be glad that you don't have to go to school anymore. You should be thankful that you don't have to work." He was getting pissed.

„But school is important for me!" She called out.

He turned around to face her.

„Is school important to you? Or the people there?" He asked with a hidden tone of jealousy.

„Both." She answered.

„So you admit that you just wanna see all those guys again that fancy you so much." He narrowed his eyes at her.

„Why are you so jealous? I don't get it! I really just want to graduate properly." She sighed and looked down.

„I'm not jealous." He growled.

„You obviously are!" She said and folded her arms.

Instead of arguing back he pushed her on her back
and mounted over her again.

„I don't want anyone to look at you when you're already mine. Only mine. Do you understand what it means when you belong to me? Only I can have you, touch you, look at you..and love you. And you can only have me, touch me, look at me and love me. It's as simple as that." He grumbled in a deep voice while he gently put her hair away from her face.

„Do you love me?" She asked with a sweet voice and looked at him with big eyes.

„Yes. I love you." He almost whispered.

It was obvious that he had never confessed to anyone like this.

He was, in fact, getting shy.

Lucy smiled like a little kid.

She even almost forgot his behavior just now.

But she wasn't too stupid nor was she too naive.

„Then don't you want me to be free?" She asked.

He didn't say anything at first.

„What do you mean?" He asked back.

The girl just sighed in defeat.

How will she ever be able to have a proper conversation with him about this topic?

„For example, let me go out." She suggested.

„Not without me." He was quick to say that.

„Why?" The blondes eyes saddened.

„Don't you trust me?" Sheadded.

Silence.

Her heart sank.

„I trust you but not the people around you." He finally responded.

But it sounded untruthfully.

He was lying.

„Liar." She hissed and pushed him away from her.

He grabbed her and pressed her under himself again.

„What am I supposed to say? How can I trust you when you constantly tell me you want to go out? Right after I heard that bastard crying over you? What the fuck do you want me to trust in?!" He stormed and squeezed her wrists a little harder which made her squeal.

Before she could say anything, he continued.

„I believe that you love me. I believe that you won't leave me. But it's not impossible for you to change your mind after meeting all of your people there that tell you to leave me." He said and she could swear there were some tears forming in his eyes.

As soon as she saw them they already vanished though.

„Natsu...why would they tell me to leave you?" She softened her gaze at him.

„Because they obviously wouldn't like me as your boyfriend. I'm older and I fucking kidnapped you, drugged you, hurt you...and even forced you to sleep with me." His voice almost faded in the end.

He was genuinely regretting everything bad he had ever done to her.

„Do you seriously think I would tell them everything that happened? At most, I'd tell them that I fell in love with a guy that hated me at first." She giggled.

He didn't laugh back.

„I never hated you." He mumbled and finally let her go.

They weren't apart for long though since she decided to hug him tightly by wrapping her arms around his neck while they were still laying down on his bed.

„You smell so good." He hissed into the crook of her neck.

Lucy only blushed.

„Stop smelling me." She pouted.

„Nah." He smirked and gave her little kisses on the neck, giving her goosebumps by doing so.

Before she could tell him to stop, someone almost ripped the door open.

Both Natsu & Lucy stared at the person who was standing in front of the door, looking panicked.

„Gray, what's wrong?" Natsu immediately asked after seeing the concerned look on his friend's face.

In the meantime he also let go of Lucy so he could approach the panting guy.

„Jude...he's called and said he has the money to pay you back" Gray said.

Natsu widened his eyes

and so did Lucy.

______________________

Edited.

I should be sleeping rn since it's almost midnight and I have school tomorrow :)) but I at least wanted to write a new chapter for you guys before I'll have no time again :(

See you! <3