•Eleven•

Lisa and Jennie can't wait to see Lilian,Jennie knows the place that is why she knows where Hospital,Lilian confined.

They arrived at the said hospital,This place isn't familiar to them,not even Jennie,This place was surely hidden.

They entered and asked for Lilian's room,Lilian isn't the only Patient who was currently confined at that Hospital.

The nurse raised her eyebrows,"I aam her friend and she is her sister can't you see,they have the same face?"Jennie rolled her eyes getting what the nurse mean,The nurse give them a apologetic look.

The nurse quickly said them Lilian's room,

Entering the elevator they pressed the number 15,

~

Later on they arruved at 15th floor,They opened the door where Lilian was in.

Peeking through the door,Not wanting to create any loud sound,They presumed that Lilian might sleeping at kind of times.

But they are wrong,Actually,Lilian was awake,wearing this cold expression of hers,Looking at the window glass.

Lisa's emotion was mixed,

Happy because finally she meet her sister again.

And she was in a verge of crying,Because finally She is awake,but seeing her at this state will make Lisa sad.

Noticing her head that was covered with bandage.

"Lilian?"Lisa whispered,She then ran to Lilian's direction,And knelt down,Enough for her to reach Lilian,

"Lilian?"her tear flowed down,

On the other hand,Her twin slowly turned her head to where that voice came from,She can't see clearly indeed,that is why she have been staring at the sky from above that was clear with the window glass,and not enabling to blink just for once.

But just as she turned her head to meet the blur face of Lisa,Her face mastered a smile.A single tear also flowed down from her eye to her cheek.

"L-Lisa!"She murmured.

Jennie stared at them,Tears was thteatening to fall,

Lilian wanted to move,but her body felt numb,She wanted to hug Lisa,But her body refused to,Lisa ran her hand to Lilian's cold one,and caressed it,holding it and she placed it to her Cheek,"Lilian? I missed you so much!"Lisa cried.

You can tell that Lilian is her weakness,

"So am I Lisa,So am I!"She spoke with a horse voice,

Lilian's eyes went to Jennie,who was now froze at her spot and just stared at them."Jennie!"Lilian whispered.

Jennie walked and went to other side of Lilian,Hugging her.

"Lilian!!"Jennie sobbed.

"I missed you!!"Lilian uttered with a hoarse voice.

~

Their scene was done,Lisa and Jennie was sitting on the couch,while The three of them was having a conversation.

Lisa wanted to ask,what really happened to her that night,why and how did Lilian got into a car accident,There are lot of things that Lisa needed to ask.

But,She just keep it in her thought,Lilian in her state this time? She might able to get stress if Lisa will start asking suffocating questions.

She is worried for Lilian's health too,The right time will come,for now,Lilian needs to rest.

"How is Australia? Lisa?"Lilian asked.

"Australia is great,,Lili!"Lisa smiled?So was Lilian

"Don't worry Lili- I will bring you to Australia soon,Three of us will tour,"Lisa glanced at Jennie who was having a gummy smile.

"Bye the way Lili- I bought this lollipop,Do you remember this when we were still kids?"

Lisa grab the lollipop from her bag and let Her twin see it.This make Lilian smile,Probably remembering those scenes where they spend times together with that lollipop

Lilian suddenly paint this cold and worried look on her face,Lisa and Jennie noticed this.

"Is there a problem,Lili-?"

"J- Jung-kook"He stuttered.

Upon speaking the man's name,you cam tell that Lilian was Trembling.

"Don't worry Lilian,,I assure you he's fine!"Jennie smiled,But Lilian only shook her head,And this means a lot.

She can't speak,

"J-Jungkook!"Lilian eyed Lisa,Lilian was in a verge of crying for some reason which Lisa and Jennie don't know.

"Lili- Lili- Its okay!! Everything will be fine,For now just take a rest okay!"- Jennie

Giving Lilian the most warm and tight but gentle hug,This made the lad,Calm down,

soon enough Lisa and Jennie decided to left after Seeing Lilian that was now sleeping.

Proceeding to the car,Lisa felt uneasy,As Lilian's sister,she understand her,Lisa knows that Lilian wanted to say something,But somehow she can't.

Why?

That,Lisa needs to sort that out.

She can feel that Lilian was up to something,Reading her expression,

Lisa can tell that,She is mad,

Frustrated,

Terrified,

Everything is indescribable.

"What is you up to? Lilian?"She murmured.

~

"Thank you Lisa! I better get going now,,,See ya!!"Jennie bid her goodbye as Lisa took her into her house.

"See you,,Jennie,Bye!!"Lisa drove off,Wanting to go to the Mansion,

She arrived at the Mansion in time,sighing before getting out of the car,

About this,She never told this to Lilian,Because like she's saying,she's waiting for the right time,

After spending Her times with Jennie and Lilian in the hospital,You can say that,There are no other things that can make Lisa more happier than that.

"Hi Mrs Jung!"Lisa greeted the woman Happily making the old woman,Giggle,

"You look,,Happy today Lili- Did something happened?"Mrs Jung asked smiling,Lisa just shook her head.

"Go,Change now Lili-"Lisa Proceeded to the guestroom.

"Um! Lili- Are you still sleeping in the Guestroom?"Mrs Jung asked making Lisa pause on her spot,Her smile faded.

"Yes Mrs Jung"

"Are you still mad at Jungkook?"She asked.

'Who would be the person would not be mad at him?'

"I hope you both will fix this Lilian,,You two should stop arguing,That is not a couple should do!"Lisa gulp upon hearing Mrs Jung's statement

Lisa didn't answer but just Give the woman an Unsure smile.