•Twenty-Seven•

Lisa's eyes widen,

"This um! Uhh-"

Jennie looked at her suspiciously,"Now I know! you need to tell me something Lisa! Just spill it!"Jennie exclaimed.

"Did happened between you and Jungkook?"Jennie asked,trying to restrain herself from freaking out.

"What No!!"Lisa shouted.

"Oh come on Lisa! just say it! Its very obvious you know! What is it? Who would be the other man will do that to you? Its only Jungkook who I knew,besides,I,,noticed,,that,,you were getting close to each other!"Jennie has a point,

Lisa sighed.

"Jennie! I swear nothing bad happened between us!"Lisa admitted.

"Can you just consider this as a part of my Disguise?"

"Are you sure its just a disguise Lisa? Remember that You are not Lilian! " Jennie sounded like she's intimidating Lisa,But somehow,She's right.

Lisa is not Lilian,

And Lisa was have no right to own what is Lilian's.

But something came into her mind,Thanks to Jennie,she let Lisa remember it.

"Jennie? Did you know about Lilian's boyfriend? before?"

Jennie's eyes lit up upon hearing this,"What did you say?"
Jennie just couldn't believe that Lilian's ex -boyfriend,will be evolved in this conversation.

Besides how did Lisa know?

Lilian of course.

"Yeah! but let us not talk about it Lisa!He is gone and-"

"No he's not Jennie!"Lisa cut her off making Jennie silent.

"Hyeonghwa is his name right?"Lisa asked,eyeing Jennie.

"I met him Jennie,,,And He visited Lilian!"Jennie gasped.

"what the hell did you just say?"- Jennie

"Jennie? did you know that Him and Lilian was still in relationship?"Jennie let out a gasp again,

"Secretly"Lisa added.

"Tell me you're lying Lisa!"

"Do I look like I'm joking?"Lisa spat

"No! but you looks like a joker!"- Jennie,Lisa rolled her eyes.

"If you want a proof why don't we just ask Lilian Then?"Lisa stood up from the bed.

"Why did Lilian hide this from me?"Jennie sounded disappointed.

",,,because for some matters! and besides Jennie! there is no need for us to react like this,this time,all we have to do is to sort this out!"Lisa uttered.

She's right,Its not like Jennie is the first ever person to react like this,Lisa has the point.

"And she is asking me to help her to file a divorce!"- Lisa.

Jennie gulped upon hearing this.

"Freaking Hell! How are you going to sort this out Lisa? this is fucking Mess!"Jennie shouted.

"I know Jennie! Its hard you know! But I- we have to choice,what are we going to do? runaway from this?"Lisa asked,Jennie massage her forehead.

"My option is to Fix it!"Lisa added.

"How? How are you going to handle this Lisa?"The first thing came into Jennie's mind was,,,Jungkook.

Jungkook.