•Twenty•

Lisa and Taehyung took a minute in the kitchen,Bringing the Bowls full of popcorn and Fries off course,Partnered with a 2 bottles of soda.

"Yayyy!"They squealed,Putting the snacks on the table in front of Jungkook,They'll surely enjoy their movie marathon with a snacks.

Munching it happily while watching the terrifying movie,"Yahh!"they heard Hoseok whinned,They just ignore it,"Why you?- stop that you little"His voice was echoing "Hyung can you please stay quite!"Jungkook groaned,But the older didn't listen but keep on whinning.

"Yah!"He keep on shouting,This time he hit Yoongi's face with a pillow ,why? Well,This cold-blooded man just annoyed Hoseok,He really loves to annoy Hoseok,for him it is a tease.

This end up into a bickering,,The rest just keep on groaning in annoyance."Darn it man!"Jungkook muttered.

What he did next was,he pick a two pillows and hit it right into Yoongi and Hoseok's face,They stopped and face Jungkook,sending him a 'You're dead' Look.

The rest kept quite.

Yoongi and Hoseok slowly grab the pillows next to them wanting avenge themselves to what Jungkook did to them,And they did it,they successfully hit Jungkook somewhere part of his body making him to step back.

The rest got alarmed by this.

They know where this ends.

each of them grab the pillow and secure it,Glancing at each other,Jungkook secured two pillows in his side.Then a playful evil grin soon painted along each others faces,

"Pillow Figghhhhtttttt!"They shouted in unison.

Their movies marathon end up into a pillow fight,"Arrrgggg!"They keep oh groaning every time each of them will get hit,But also end up into laughter.

"S-t-op!"

"Sto- ahh!"

"St-op it!"Everyone whined.

On the other hand,Everyone was busy hitting each other and securing themselves.

But,"Stay by my side!"Jungkook grabbed Lisa's wrist, and pulled him to his back,making the lady speechless.

He keep on hitting others.

While Lisa,well,Lisa just standing in the back of Jungkook,staring at each other who was busy fighting,and waited for someone to attack her with a hit of pillow,But unfortunately,no one dared.

"Wait,wait wait wait!"Jisoo muttered but because of the noise,No one heard her.

"WAIT!!!!!" She shouted,everyone gazed her,Including Lisa and Jungkook.She eyes the man,then her eyes landed on Lisa.

"Why is everyone was busy on Pillow fighting but Lilian was just standing?In the back of Jungkook?"They grinned.

"But this is unfair!"Seokjin whined.

"Come here Lali!"Jennie grinned wanting to hit Lisa,The rest did the same,slowly heading towards Lisa,

"NO!"Jungkook shouted,making them flinch,Off course they will face Jungkook first.

"Then,We'll hit the both of you!"

"ATTACK!!!!"they shouted and started hitting both Jungkook and Lisa right on the face,Jungkook was securing himself,But Lisa,,Well Lisa got attacked most of the hit.

She backed away.

"S-top!"

"Please,,,,Stop!"

"Stop!"

But they didn't listen.

What happened next is,Lisa's ankle hit on the vase that was on the small table on her back,