004

As the Mikaelson brothers pretend to not know of the plans that their "mother," is creating, Elijah and Klaus are calling the witches they know if they can help Aphrodite wake up from her magical link to Esther. As for Aphrodite, she's reliving all the shit that has happened to her in the other dimension. The first thing she sees is her father when he was loving and treating her like a princess but that all changed when the change happened. She was only 6 years old when her powers came in, and that's when the beatings happened. She tried to please her father, but he wouldn't stop, and her mother did nothing to stop him because she was caring for her other children. With Aphrodite in a magically induced coma, Rebekah was taking care of Evie and trying to see if she could do anything to help Aphrodite. Evie was put down for a nap, and Bekah went into Kol's room to change and clean Dia, but she gets sucked into her mind. The first thing Bekah sees is a 13-year-old Aphrodite trying to get away from her father. "Get away from her! Listen to me you bloody wanker, I said get away from her!" Rebekah screamed but her words went unheard, and she started crying when her best friend's "father," began beating her, and started to touch her inappropriately. Then the door opens and Rebekah realizes that they kept Dia in the basement, away from civilization. At the door was a 15 or 16-year-old boy, and that's when she saw the similarities between Dia and the boy. That was her older brother, she was telling us about and he was looking at Dia with disgust and happiness at what his father was doing. "Mother says to leave the abomination alone for now. The guests will be here soon, so she asked me to get you." Bekah is looking at them in disgust and is crying to see poor Dia, scared and relieved, that the monster is leaving.

Rebekah walks over, to try and hold her but she can't. "But don't worry, Mother says for me to stay down here. We don't need this one calling for help now do we, hm father?" Dia stops looking relieved and goes back to looking scared and shivers from the looks her brother is giving her. Rebekah wanted to leave her memories, but she stayed to show Nik, Kol, and Elijah what those monsters did to her. Suddenly, the memory changes and all she sees is a dark road and it's raining a lot. Then there's a young girl around the age, of Rebekah was when she was turned running for her life. Rebekah looks at the girl a little closer and sees that it's Dia and remembers when she spoke about the night her whole family died. Dia runs past Rebekah and then that's when she sees the rest of those monsters chasing her. "Aphrodite come back here! There has been no reason for you to run away. We love you." That's what Dia's mother said, and as Dia was running you can hear that she was void of all emotions when she spoke these words. "You have never loved me, I was the waste of space, the abomination in your eyes, and most of all the freak of nature that was fathered by Satan himself. I was nothing but your plaything until you hoped I would die. You would rather forget that you never had a daughter named Aphrodite Toretto. But you forget, you can not beat what I can do out of me. It only made me stronger." That's when Aphrodite stopped running to look back at the people, the family she wished she never got. She raises both of her hands and those monsters stop moving and look to be in pain. "I hope you burn in hell for all the torture, rape, and for all the times I have nearly died by your hands. Say hello to Lucifer and that I will take my place at his side in Hell soon." With that being Dia's last words, she snaps the necks of her monstrous family. 

That's when Rebekah wakes up and looks at Dia with such sadness but with love, pride, and happiness. "I'm so glad you got away from them and learned how to survive. I'm happy to consider you, my sister, and that you will make my brothers happy again." Bekah whispered to Dia, hoping that her words would help her. As Rebekah walks downstairs after Evie is changed and put down for a nap, she walks to her brothers. "Alright, what's the plan? Someone needs to be here to watch Evie and Dia. I would but I have to deal with the whore." Rebekah says sitting down on the couch. Elijah walks to the other room and comes back with sage that has his mother's scent all over with a hint of the doppelganger. "Burnt sage, she was doing a privacy spell. Even without our mate coming to us, we could be linked or worse killed." He says and he drops the burnt sage on the table for his siblings to see. Nik orders two of his hybrids to stay and guard Dia and Evie, even though he wants to stay behind and protect them himself. Before he leaves with Kol to the Grill to "seduce" Caroline, he goes to where Dia's body is and kisses her head. "I promise love, that we are going to kill Esther for cursing you into this state." As he walks away, on the Other Side, Dia is there crying, but she stops because she's on a mission to protect the ones she loves the most.