05 | 𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘙𝘈𝘕𝘊𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘈𝘔

WHOEVER INVENTED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE was going to be at the other end of Sakura's fist

WHOEVER INVENTED THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE was going to be at the other end of Sakura's fist. The poor girl was at her wits end and it was showing. Gaara and Kakashi stared warily at the other end of the dining table, their lunch forgotten as they listened to her mutter angrily in a language they couldn't comprehend. 

Kakashi dared to speak to her, "Saku—"

"—What?" She growled, whipping her head to face him. 

He backed away a bit. "I was asking if you wanted some sushi. Or tempura. Or anything to add to your empty plate?" 

Right. It was lunch time. She had forgotten. 

"Not hungry," she muttered, looking back down at her accursed workbook and notes. "I'll eat later." 

"You will eat now." Gaara ordered, dumping an okonomiyaki onto her plate. 

Sakura shrunk a little before setting her things away in defeat. It was hard to object to the red head's demands because he had that deep, intense, 'obey me or else' voice. 

"Alright, alright..." She sighed, picking up her chopsticks. 

"You're studying real hard, Sakura," Kakashi noted. "Are you that worried for the entrance exam?"

"Of course," she answered. "I don't know enough about this country's history just yet. And then there's the English portion. While I admit that learning another language is interesting, English is just... too complex for me. I only have about... five weeks to learn enough to ace this exam."

"You should just focus on passing. You don't have to get a perfect score you know." He didn't want her to crash and burn. Kakashi knew very well that his old student was practically a perfectionist when it came to things like test scores. She was the most academically gifted student back at the Academy after all. 

She was a genius, but not a natural-born one like he was, but through hard work and dedication. 

"I know, I just want to do good." She said through a mouthful of okonomiyaki. 

"Pace yourself." He said sternly. 

"I am, I am," she said in hopes to placate him. 

"No you're not," Gaara deadpanned. "I heard you reciting all the wars Japan has participated in out loud at two o'clock in the morning."

She blushed in embarrassment. "Oh, you caught that?" 

"Your room is right next to mine. Also, you forgot to turn off your music." 

She gave him a sheepish smile. She got a little too addicted to this radio app called Spotify she found in her laptop. Who knew listening to music while studying felt so nice? And the music from this world was amazing

"Sorry..." 

Kakashi waved a hand in her defense. "Ah, let her have fun with the technology. It's certainly interesting here. Speaking of this world's tech..." Gaara and Sakura exchanged uncomfortable looks when they noticed the glint in his dark eyes. He cleared his throat and spoke out loud, "Alexa, where can I find the best erotica novels?"