Six

Skull

Skull was in need of a drink, it was Friday and all his brothers were on their way to Dixie's, if not already there. Earlier that day Skull had been reluctant to go but now his mind was drifting towards the idea— he'd had a stressful week, with the relocation of the merchandise, the hunt for the mole in his club, figuring out if King was the one behind it and not to mention Evie; the woman whom Skull found it difficult to forget. After seeing her at the diner he'd had some trouble keeping her out of his head so tonight Skull was going to drink her away.

Cash stood tapping his foot impatiently beside him, "What the fuck is taking Killer so long! I promised Kim I'd be at Pixie's soon,"

Skull shared in Cash's distress as they waited for the man, Red moments later came out of the clubhouse yanking Killer by the elbow who was fighting to apply jell to his hair.

"Took you long enough," Cash quipped.

Killer rolled his eyes, "Unlike some of you bastards I intend to get laid tonight and I'll need to look my best,"

"You took longer than Kim!" Cash exclaimed.

Killer rolled his eyes, "Shut the fuck up and let's go,"

"Could have left like twenty minutes ago," Red muttered under his breath.

His brothers continued to bicker until they were on the road and approaching Dixie's which as expected was filled with people. Skull received nods of respect as he approached the entrance. Red stepped inside first and Skull following him as they instantly noticed the crowd forming a circle. Skull lifted a brow as he took in the scene, men and woman pushing through to see.

Killer frowned from beside him, "What's going on?" He asked.

Skull shook his head, "Dunno,"

"I can barely see from over the crowd," Red said craning his neck.

"Prez," Skull turned to see Lee approaching him.

At the tone of his voice Skull realized something was amiss as he furrowed his eyebrows at his brother.
"What's going on Lee?" He asked.

"Kim and her friend are with King," Lee said.

"Kim!" Cash exclaimed.

"Where?"

Lee pointed towards the center of the crowd, "Her friend?" Red asked beside him.

"Yeah, pretty, kind of a blonde, tall, looks famous— didn't tell me her name,"

Evie.

Skull and Cash quickly made their way towards the middle of the crowd, the sea of people parting when they recognized Skull trying to get through. Immediately upon gaining a visual on Evie and Kim he noticed King's grip on Evie's wrist, his anger flaring as he took it in, over the noise Skull was unable to hear what they were saying but he could see Kim and Evie's angry expressions, Skull tightened his fist, he didn't like the way King was touching her— not one bit.

What happened next happened so fast Skull was unable to react, Evie spat in King's face and he lifted his hand hitting her across her cheek. The action made Skull see red as he stepped shoved his way in front of Evie. Glaring fiercely at King who had lifted his hand to slap her again but Skull caught it pushing him back. His whole body was covering Evie as Cash settled closer to Kim who was also somewhat behind him as he faced his rival head on.