Meeting the Royal Family

Y/N POV

I was woken up by being violently shaken. I opened my E/C eyes and saw my fraternal twin Gilthunder.
"Y/N wake up we have to go to the castle" Gil said sternly but kinda worried.
"Okay okay I'm up" I say getting up out of bed walking to get my clothes for today. Gil and I are doing a job well more like Gil is he said I could come along since father doesn't want me to be a holy knight because I'm his 'baby girl' and he doesn't want me getting hurt. Anyway we are going to watch the princesses Margret, Veronica, and Elizabeth. I'm really excited so I put on one of my favorite outfits and my black combat boots and me and Gil walked to the castle.

 I'm really excited so I put on one of my favorite outfits and my black combat boots and me and Gil walked to the castle

You and Gil are 12 by the way

When we got there some guard's escorted us to the Kings throne room because I have to meet the king if I'm going to help watch the princesses.
"Please don't embarrass me" Gil whispers in my ear. We stop in front of the doors to the throne room.
"What would make you think I would embarrass you" I say with smirk then the doors open and we both walk in.
When we walk in I see three girls in dresses to the left of the king and to the right I see 7 people who look all sorts of ages but definitely older then me except for a blond boy. I'm guessing the three girls are the princesses and the other 7 are holy knights. All of a sudden Gil bows and says
"Hello my king thank you for meeting me and my sister this morning"
I try to stifle my laugh by putting my hand over my mouth and putting my head down. Gil gives me a death glare as he gets up.
"No need to bow Gilthunder" the king continues "would you mind telling me your name young miss and why you are laughing"
I remove my hand from my mouth and say
"My name is Y/N my king and I'm laughing because my brother isn't very...... what's the right word........... submissive. You see I am Princess Gil's twin sister and I've never seen him not speak out to anyone other than our father and I just thank its quite funny"
I here some snickering and I see some of the holy knights standing to the kings right stifling a laugh.
"Oh I see you have your mother's personality" the king says with a smile.
"Thank you sir I've heard she was quite the joker" I say with an innocent smile. Gil is still giving me the death glare when the king tells us that we can take the princesses to the garden outside. Once we are out of the throne room the girls start to introduce themselves.
"My name is princess Margret and this is my younger sister Veronica and my youngest sister Elizabeth" the one with light purple hair says.
"Hi" I say
"U-um if y-you don't mind me a-ask-ing w-why did you call G-gil-Gilthunder princess" Elizabeth stutters out.
"Oh that's his nick name since he acts like he owns everything no offense to you princesses it's just that since your father rules you kinda also rule the kingdom" silence "You have authority and Princess Gil acts like he has a lot of it" I say laughing to myself.
"THATS NOT TRUE" Gil shouts
"Oh yes it is" I spit back
"WHY YO-" he gets cut off by Margret putting her hand on his shoulder. Oh I see what's going on.
"Its ok Gilthunder she's just being a sister" she says.
I smile innocently and bat my eyes at him.
"No she's being the little demon she is" he says more calm.
"Ouch" I say
We end up having fun picking berries in the garden and playing hide and seek. Me and Gil race home when it's 4:00 which is when we get to go home. I won because I'm better than Gil HAHA. Tomorrow Gil has training and father says that he needs to bring me along so I can help watch the princesses while we watch. When we got home we ate dinner then went to bed.
I was awoken again by Gil shaking me violently.
"GET UP" he screams
"FINE I'm up I'm up" I say tiredly.
I get ready and put on some clothes then we walk to the training grounds by the castle. There was that blonde boy from yesterday and the princesses. Gil walked up to the boy and said
"I'm ready for training Sir Meliodas" oh so he's the Meliodas dragon sin of wrath. I guess he's older than he looks. I think to myself. I walk up to the princesses and Veronica asks me
"Your not going to train with them"
"Oh I do my own training" I reply.
"When? With who?" She asks.
"You can't tell anyone if I tell you" I whisper in her ear. She nods. "I sneak out at night and train by myself but sometimes this guy joins me and we end up going into town afterwards" I whisper to her. She has a shocked expression.
"What's his name" she whispers.
"He said that it would be better if I didn't know which I'm ok with because he's been nothing but good to me and even gave me a nick name" I whisper back. By now Margret is looking at us with an eyebrow raised. I shrug it off and focus on what Gil and Meliodas are doing. I see them sparing with wooden swords. Gils gets his sword knocked out of his hands then I yell.
"C'MON GIL YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT. SHOW THIS GUY WHAT I TAUGHT YA" Meliodas has a smirk on his face and says
"Well you heard her show me what you learned little Gil"
All of a sudden Gil is behind Meliodas with his sword in hand and strikes at Meliodas. This caught him off guard and he took the hit. Everyone except me was shocked that Gil got a hit on Meliodas.
"IF IT WAS A REAL BATTLE HE WOULD'VE CAUGHT THAT C'MON FOCUS" I yell to Gill.
"STOP YELLEN AT ME" he yelled back. I snickered and went back to talking to the princesses. Soon enough it was time to go home. Me and Gil ate and went to bed.

I woke up at midnight and got dressed quietly not to wake Gil or father. I opened the window and jumped out landing on my feet. I kept walking till I was in a field not to far away from the town but far enough that I wouldn't wake anyone up. I started to train with my power, HUNT.
It basically increase all my senses, strength, speed, etc. by x100. I can also use my sense of smell to find anything kinda like a wolf. Also at night is when my power is at it's peek and doesn't really take any energy out of me because of the moon but in the daylight it's like any other power and can make me exhausted if I use it for to long. I haven't find a weapon that I like yet. Which is fine I'm only 12.
All of a sudden I hear footsteps and I deactivate my powers already recognizing the scent.
"Sup foxy" I say turning around to see the man that has been basically training me. He had icy blue hair kinda silvery with blood red eyes that you could get lost in. He didn't have his armor on and just had some jeans and a v-neck shirt on.
"Sup Pup~" he says with a smirk. "That was quite funny what you pulled off in the throne room"
"Well it was the truth. Aren't you supposed to be honest with the king" I say in response.
"I guess so. Anyway Ca'n told me that you gave that kid with the pink hair some really good training advise~" he says in his sing song voice.
"What's it to you. He is my brother after all" I say
"Oh I was just wondering if it was true anyway you ready" he says looking me strait in the eyes.
"You bet I am" I say turning around and walking to town with Foxy as I call him.
"So I know you are a holy knight now but what's your real name" I say not looking at him.
"Ban, Ban fox sin of greed" he responds.
"Ah so I was right about the fox part" I laugh
"Yeah I guess you were" he says looking down at me while we continue to walk.